I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadowangel510
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 34

    #46
    Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

    Happy B-day!!! Im 18, but I still act like a kid.. Im a grown-ass Kid!!!
    "Orly? No get the F@&# away from meh!"

    Comment

    • tsugomaru
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 3962

      #47
      Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

      Originally posted by evilbutterfly
      Level 20 get.

      Valentine's crap can blow me, today is MINE.
      Quoting first post because it's relevent.

      We share something in common, you and I.

      ~Tsugomaru
      Originally posted by Hiluluk
      WHEN do you think people die...?
      When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
      When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
      When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
      IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

      Comment

      • jamuko
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1083

        #48
        Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

        Originally posted by evilbutterfly
        It's not really weird. 1/365 (well, less than that, but **** leap year) chance of it happening. There are millions of people born on V-day. Perhaps even BAJILLIONS!!! =O
        XD I know it's not technically, mathematically weird, but I meant it was... I dunno... just a strange combination to imagine having I guess.

        Originally posted by eebee
        I blame this on you not playing JMS with me anymore. ;_____;
        ;_____;

        Let's set a date!!!! *__*



        Also...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUG~!
        ♪~
        Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
        I like delicious things
        I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
        So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
        There's lots of happiness in my pocket
        So let's play forever~

        Comment

        • banditcom
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 6243

          #49
          Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

          Happy birthday xTiff3rzx, no.1.stunna, evilbutterfly (20), moveit124 (18), aauron9828 (18), flipchild16 (18), Lesbifriends (17), dancaman (16), celloflamboyance (16), PvtVoulge (15), jacki-O (15).

          Comment

          Working...