I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #31
    Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

    Yeah, tsugomaru's birthday is today, too. I know someone from my school whose birthday is today, as well.

    o wel
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • stretchypanda
      shock me shock me
      • Sep 2004
      • 4123

      #32
      Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

      My friend's birthday is July 4.

      You would think it would be easy to remember.

      Comment

      • JKPolk
        tool
        • Aug 2003
        • 3737

        #33
        Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

        Mine's August 11. Talk about a day in the middle of nowhere.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #34
          Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

          Remember, date of birth isn't important. What's important is what was going on ~9 months prior.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • msbrunnettemickey
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 1780

            #35
            Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

            Originally posted by stretchypanda
            My friend's birthday is July 4.

            You would think it would be easy to remember.
            Mine is Sep 4th... Labor day.

            בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
            מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
            יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
            אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
            אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
            אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
            ודואג ודואג נורא

            Comment

            • JKPolk
              tool
              • Aug 2003
              • 3737

              #36
              Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

              Haha, Labor day. I'm sure your mother got a kick out of that one.

              Comment

              • stretchypanda
                shock me shock me
                • Sep 2004
                • 4123

                #37
                Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

                March 20. First day of Spring. =)

                Comment

                • msbrunnettemickey
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 1780

                  #38
                  Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

                  Originally posted by JKPolk
                  Haha, Labor day. I'm sure your mother got a kick out of that one.
                  Yeah I got an office chair for my bday.

                  בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                  מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                  יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                  אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                  אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                  אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                  ודואג ודואג נורא

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #39
                    Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

                    I'm going to recycle a card I made you last year



                    PS

                    Time flies, doesn't it?
                    Last edited by chickendude; 02-14-2007, 12:21 PM.

                    Comment

                    • gonzo4life44
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 626

                      #40
                      Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

                      woot 20 get.
                      impressive


                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #41
                        Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

                        hey you have butterfly in your name so you must be a girl

                        happy birthday

                        Comment

                        • Lamoc
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 551

                          #42
                          Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

                          I'm taking my partner out today.

                          Comment

                          • JKPolk
                            tool
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3737

                            #43
                            Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

                            So Tass just had his 386th, yes?

                            Comment

                            • Pichu_XP
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 950

                              #44
                              Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

                              Isn't it 387th?

                              Comment

                              • Specforces
                                Yes
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 5028

                                #45
                                Re: I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

                                Happy Birthday tyke!
                                Check Out My Music

                                Comment

                                Working...