The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wilkin
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 1800

    #16
    Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

    This thread now uses rough phonetic spellings.

    Oh no aye wundur ware yore halapenyos have gaun.
    l
    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

    Comment

    • MrPoptart
      Steam Id: MstrPoptart
      • Mar 2005
      • 475

      #17
      Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

      Originally posted by Wilkin
      This thread now uses rough phonetic spellings.

      Ohg noes!! aye wundur ware yore halapenyos have gaun.
      fixed
      Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
      My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

      Comment

      • Chrissi
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 3019

        #18
        Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

        1) I have found my jalepenos. I took them out of the fridge with my other veggies.
        2) I have updated the list removing the foods that I used up
        3) I made the veggie fried rice and added some other things that I forgot I had, like almonds and shredded coconut. It's DELICIOUS.
        4) Strawberry yogurt! But I still have more strawberry sauce left....
        C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

        Comment

        • Wilkin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 1800

          #19
          Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

          EXTREME STRAWBERRY YOGURT
          l
          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

          Comment

          • Chrissi
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 3019

            #20
            Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

            Ahhhhh, see, I'd add more strawberry sauce, but the problem is, the sauce is extremely sweet. The yogurt is sweet enough now - if I added more it'd be too sweet and really gross.
            C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #21
              Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

              GOGURT
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • MrPoptart
                Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                • Mar 2005
                • 475

                #22
                Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

                now im hungrey...o.o
                Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                Comment

                • Pichu_XP
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 950

                  #23
                  Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

                  I know.
                  Last edited by Pichu_XP; 05-19-2007, 07:38 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Chrissi
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 3019

                    #24
                    Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

                    Haha... I used to love that stuff.

                    I have no idea why. It's just yogurt. :\

                    Anyway, I think I've got ideas now. This thread's purpose has been fulfilled. However, I wouldn't oppose to more ideas.
                    C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                    Comment

                    • MrPoptart
                      Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 475

                      #25
                      Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

                      i like the blender idea
                      it all going to the same place any ways
                      Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                      My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                      Comment

                      • SulferDragon
                        this is a waste of space
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2668

                        #26
                        Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

                        Just because it goes to the same place doesn't mean it'll stay there. Catch my drift?


                        Comment

                        • Pichu_XP
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 950

                          #27
                          Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

                          Rofl. I remember that time where someone blended a Big Mac Combo. It turned in to this purple goo and made me sick just looking at it. Now imagine blending that entire list. Ugh.

                          Comment

                          • msbrunnettemickey
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 1780

                            #28
                            Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

                            I have two full fridges and an oven full of baked goods =(

                            Oh and like over 30 spices =/

                            All I did today is boil pasta and warm up some chicken rolls.

                            בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                            מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                            יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                            אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                            אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                            אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                            ודואג ודואג נורא

                            Comment

                            • jewpinthethird
                              (The Fat's Sabobah)
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2002
                              • 11711

                              #29
                              Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              Sell everything and buy a case of beer and some cheap whiskey with the profits.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              Fix'd.

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #30
                                Re: The "I'm freaking poor so tell me what I can make with this" thread

                                Originally posted by Wilkin
                                I won $1701 last night. I'm going to order something.
                                Oh yeah thanks for playing high stakes with my money without letting me know.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...