Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #16
    Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

    **** yall

    1. it's spelled cincinnati
    2. that blew enormously
    3. go dolphins!

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #17
      Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

      LMAO that was hilarious. I died.

      Go ravens.

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • klagett
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 121

        #18
        Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

        I won fantasy football ;0

        Comment

        • Angel Shiyue
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 90

          #19
          Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

          I think the Bengals are just having an off-year, mostly because of how hard their schedule is. They'll be back next year!

          But...I prefer hockey and soccer over football.

          Comment

          • dunlop
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2006
            • 469

            #20
            Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

            I cried.

            Not only that, if Palmer hadn't thrown the interception in the beginning of the first quarter, the game would have been much different.

            ps. I hope the Titans somehow get into the playoffs.
            The secret to your future lies hidden in your daily routine.

            The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

            Comment

            • lord_carbo
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 6222

              #21
              Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

              Missed the last quarter of the Hawaii vs. Arizona game :'(
              last.fm

              Comment

              • dunlop
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 469

                #22
                Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

                Now Cincy F'd up big time. I cannot believe they missed that field goal at the end. Such a disappointing season. The fact that the Steelers beat them makes it that much worse. My day is now ruined.
                The secret to your future lies hidden in your daily routine.

                The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

                Comment

                • cC@Zz
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 1427

                  #23
                  Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

                  Steelers beat them. I was had them as a super bowl pick at the start of the season, but they just choked this year.
                  There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #24
                    Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

                    god damn

                    and if the broncos lose I'll be SUPER pissed.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #25
                      Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

                      and...

                      suicide.

                      absolutely unbelievable.

                      Comment

                      • Kevin_18
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 680

                        #26
                        Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

                        i don't even know my own states football team, I do remember watching them back in 1991 one time though..last football game i watched on tv was that one.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: Cincinatti just ****ed up big time

                          Ahahahahah Broncos

                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          Working...