britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • G.S.M
    is watching
    • Mar 2006
    • 1072

    #31
    Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

    Originally posted by Chrissi
    I will never understand how this sort of person can exist.
    I agree! Idiots these days...
    "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

    Comment

    • Tasuke
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1671

      #32
      Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

      What a great guy he was.

      Comment

      • Kibaki
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 3

        #33
        Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

        Originally posted by Tasuke
        What a great guy he was.
        mhm

        Comment

        • JKPolk
          tool
          • Aug 2003
          • 3737

          #34
          Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

          Originally posted by Chrissi
          I will never understand how this sort of person can exist.
          It's because you touch yourself at night. Stop, please, for the good of humanity.

          Comment

          • stretchypanda
            shock me shock me
            • Sep 2004
            • 4123

            #35
            Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

            Here's the deal, britishbmx.

            You seem to think that we will grow tired of banning you. You also seem to think you were somehow wronged when you were chatbanned for requesting boobs and them forumbanned for telling an admin to go **** himself. I'm sad that you feel that way.

            If you feel that we are being unfair, you are welcome to consult an admin. Any admin. This does not mean "create a new account and post under it as though nothing is wrong". It means that until I am told to stop permabanning your evasion accounts, I will permanently ban any account under which you make a post.

            enjoy u r ban

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #36
              Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

              Originally posted by chickendude
              instaWin
              qft


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • igotrhythm
                Fractals!
                • Sep 2004
                • 6535

                #37
                Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                I'm not sure who is more awesome here; Tom for getting to the bottom of this, or Guido for bringing this episode of ultimate ownage to our proverbial doorstep.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                Comment

                • stretchypanda
                  shock me shock me
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 4123

                  #38
                  Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                  IMPORTANT UPDATE:

                  So, this morning I noticed a post by user "dj.jantzen". I hadn't really paid attention to him before, but something about this user roused my suspicions. I did an IP check, and sure enough, dj.jantzen turned out to be britishbmx.

                  But this time he claims to be a DJ on a Houston radio station! I follow the link that used to be in his sig and discover that Don Jantzen is a real DJ on 94.5 The Buzz, and britishbmx has listed the guy's name, occupation, location, and interests as his own, AND he's roaming FFR pretending to be this guy. So I send Don an email:

                  Hey,

                  I moderate a forum for a flash-based version of DDR. I thought you'd
                  enjoy knowing you're so popular with one of our banned-on-sight users
                  that he's decided to pretend to be you. He has a link to thebuzz.com in
                  his sig (which I suppose is good advertising even if it is from some
                  crazed fan), lists your name, location, interests, and career as his own
                  -- apparently ripped right from your bio. I find his antics kind of
                  hilarious. He's been pretending to be other people so we won't get
                  suspicious and check his IP to find out who he really is. I sort of
                  think fandom of this level deserves something. Maybe a shoutout on your
                  show. Maybe a threat (empty or not) to take legal action (because,
                  let's face it, the kid's a moron). Maybe just an email. His is
                  (removed). I'm sure he'd love to hear from THE Don
                  Jantzen.

                  Oh, here's a link to his profile on our site, just in case you're
                  interested. I'll be banning him soon, though, so you won't get to see
                  your picture as his userpic. Sorry.



                  Have a good one,
                  Amanda
                  Mr. Jantzen sent me this reply:

                  Amanda,
                  Thanks for the heads up. That's funny. Kind of strange... but still
                  kind of funny. I'm going to hit him the next time he's on AIM and see
                  what his deal is. At least he's not chasing me with a knife in the
                  parking lot or anything....... yet.

                  Take care
                  Don
                  I asked him to let me know how the conversation goes.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #39
                    Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                    identity theft ftw.
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    Working...