britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheRapingDragon
    A car crash mind
    • Aug 2005
    • 9788

    #16
    Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

    Awesome.

    Nice detective work.

    Comment

    • SethSquall
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 5477

      #17
      Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

      This thread made my day. As Dj Shox said, oh snap. Oh snap indeed.

      Guido is a legend.
      Last edited by SethSquall; 12-18-2006, 08:54 AM.
      Originally posted by Tibs
      I love you, you Welsh ****

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #18
        Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

        Originally posted by stretchypanda
        This is what you do while I'm sleeping.
        When he's not humping you discretely, yeah.
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #19
          Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

          Originally posted by chardish
          British really got caught with his pants down.

          Then he got caught again with his pants down two dozen times, tried to make up for it by claiming that he caught people with their pants down at another forum, then went back to that forum with his pants down and told them that he caught people for having their pants down at the first forum.


          All I know is that you referenced a guy with his pants down FIVE times...
          RIP

          Comment

          • Selinica
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2005
            • 98

            #20
            Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

            Pantsing. The fool was undeniably pants-ed.


            Well done, Guido. Well done.
            I'm licking a SPOON.

            Comment

            • lord_carbo
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 6222

              #21
              Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

              Nice!
              last.fm

              Comment

              • FluorescentArmy
                Forum User
                • Nov 2005
                • 1754

                #22
                Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                Rofl, owned. How old was he/she? 12?

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #23
                  Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                  Originally posted by FluorescentArmy
                  Rofl, owned. How old was he/she? 12?
                  Originally posted by guido's pm
                  He's an eighteen year old high school graduate from Seabrook (Houston)
                  Does that answer your question?

                  Oh wow. Wasn't he the one that would always post those weather reports that would effect no one really and everyone hated?
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #24
                    Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                    instaWin

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                      Respect for Guido

                      +++
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • LordKratosAurion
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 306

                        #26
                        Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                        Wow. Just, wow.
                        Internet espionage. Gotta love it.


                        some Xmod, Note
                        Next step: learning how to suck less

                        Comment

                        • FluorescentArmy
                          Forum User
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1754

                          #27
                          Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                          I should read things more carefully. If he was 18 and lies about stuff like that there's a problem somewhere.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #28
                            Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                            Originally posted by FluorescentArmy
                            I should read things more carefully. If he was 18 and lies about stuff like that there's a problem somewhere.
                            This just in: compulsive liars can lie about their age as well.

                            Comment

                            • purplepopcorn
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 602

                              #29
                              Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                              if he really is gone then how will we know about the 14 hurricanes that hit his house in a day?

                              Comment

                              • Chrissi
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 3019

                                #30
                                Re: britishbmx is the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

                                I will never understand how this sort of person can exist.
                                C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                                Comment

                                Working...