Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SethSquall
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 5477

    #31
    Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

    The internet has taut to analyse every video you watch. If its quiet don't turn it up, if its a puzzle turn sound down and distance yourself. If it tells you to turn the sound up don't bother. You can almost tell when a video or game is going to be a scare trick thingy. If you did this on FFR I would have a seizure.
    Originally posted by Tibs
    I love you, you Welsh ****

    Comment

    • The Blue Blur
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 147

      #32
      Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

      For me, I feel surprised, but I don't jump or scream or anything. It's a few after it actually happens that this rush of adrenaline comes and makes me all hyped-up for the next few minutes.

      Comment

      • CartoonHero94
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 117

        #33
        Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

        I HATE THOSE THINGS.
        The Original Brooklyn Boy

        Comment

        • Nyokou
          ( ̄ー ̄)
          • Apr 2005
          • 4247

          #34
          Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

          First time I watched one was in 6th grade (early 2004 or late 2003, I don't remember) and it was like midnight.. I was on my laptop.

          Ugh.

          My earth science teacher tricked a girl into watching one of those in the middle of class about two weeks ago. It was hilarious. She started crying. =/
          Snapchat: icequeenilse

          Comment

          • D4rkAng3l
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 237

            #35
            Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

            those things are Evil. one time i was at my house and my friend was over but then i got an email from another friend. like a normal person i opened the thing and out comes this boogyman like guy screamin and my friend new about it and she started laughing her ass off while i jumped out of my chair screamin. i was only 10 at the time

            Comment

            • chuckey
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2005
              • 137

              #36
              Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

              none of the other ones can top the original, the " find the difference one or find the girl one" if you still don,t know what i'm talking about it's the one where you just look in a room.

              JESUS LOVES YA!!!!!!!!!!!!



              Comment

              • frodo1
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 51

                #37
                Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

                The one I saw really freaked me out REALLY REALLY freaked me out. I was doing the maze one and my friend ted told me to do it and yeah when it screamed I puched the computer moniter twice (didn't break it) went screaming out of the room like a maniac. My mom was tired from work so she was asleep on the copuch , Thank god i did not wake her up.
                there's nothing to fear well that is except for the giant alien behind that's about to penetrate your skull with great speed. but no besides that nothing at all.

                Comment

                Working...