Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eboy101
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 14

    #16
    Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

    lol
    ~~~~~~ROLLER COASTERS~~~~~~

    Comment

    • Grandiagod
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 6122

      #17
      Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

      Yeah, I get tricked by those all the time.

      And the other day I got tangled up in my shoelaces and they had to call the Fire Department.
      He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

      Comment

      • TD_Project
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2005
        • 427

        #18
        Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

        i remember the first one, i fell outta my chair. and yeah, then i sent it to a friend and they signed out of msn for a while, and im like wtf.

        then they came back on and told me they accidentally kicked their computer over, unplugging half the cords.

        smooth i said. smooth...

        Comment

        • eboy101
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 14

          #19
          Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

          lol
          ~~~~~~ROLLER COASTERS~~~~~~

          Comment

          • DarkVampiress21
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 218

            #20
            Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

            The first time I saw one of those, I was kinda startled but not like OMG! Now I can usually tell whether something is going to pop out in them though. It's like a sixth sense for me. Oh, and I have really fast reflexes too.

            Comment

            • Dragula219
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 629

              #21
              Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

              Originally posted by DarkVampiress21
              The first time I saw one of those, I was kinda startled but not like OMG! Now I can usually tell whether something is going to pop out in them though. It's like a sixth sense for me. Oh, and I have really fast reflexes too.
              Yeah?

              Well I see dead people. Top that.
              Violent Skank is Violent!

              Comment

              • TD_GenoCid3
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 876

                #22
                Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

                darkvampire iz smashin


                420420420420420420420420420420420420420

                Comment

                • eboy101
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 14

                  #23
                  Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

                  I hate those videos but it's funny watching people get sceared watching those videos.



                  EDIT:LOL
                  ~~~~~~ROLLER COASTERS~~~~~~

                  Comment

                  • Shashakiro
                    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9082

                    #24
                    Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

                    I once watched a video of a kid getting the crap scared out of him by one of these. He even started crying.

                    It was funny, in a horrible sort of way.
                    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                    Originally posted by Boogiebear
                    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                    Comment

                    • Tonberry_Kid
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 3408

                      #25
                      Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

                      I got tricked by one in about the 6th grade by a real close friend of mine.

                      It scared me so bad I jumped out of my chair at and angle and landed hard on my ass.
                      UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                      Originally posted by mead1
                      My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                      Comment

                      • ddrfreak925
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 522

                        #26
                        Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

                        Originally posted by Shashakiro
                        I once watched a video of a kid getting the crap scared out of him by one of these. He even started crying.

                        It was funny, in a horrible sort of way.

                        Comment

                        • Dragula219
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 629

                          #27
                          Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

                          Originally posted by ddrfreak925
                          LMAO!

                          That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
                          Violent Skank is Violent!

                          Comment

                          • nestlekwik
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 2317

                            #28
                            Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

                            The first time someone tried to trick me with one of those it was through AIM. It dragged out for so long that I just said whatever and started opening up AIM windows and chatting. I didn't have the volume very high and I couldn't see the face that popped up so it didn't scare me at all. I was all WTF? and went back to it and since I was expecting it, wasn't scared at all. Since then I've known about them and I can't be tricked by them.

                            I haven't heard about the ones that pop up after a game though. Good idea. Put it in the next FFR song. lol


                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

                            Comment

                            • Synthlight
                              Administrator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Administrator
                              • Nov 2002
                              • 3060

                              #29
                              Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

                              Nestle, you may have just come across the best idea since SSH2.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight

                              Comment

                              • nestlekwik
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 2317

                                #30
                                Re: Have you got tricked by one of those.."Pop-out Face videos?"

                                We'll use my face. No scream effects. The face alone should scare people.


                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

                                Comment

                                Working...