Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...
Hahahaha this is gold.
Edit:
We have a new math teacher in our school who's in our classroom the period before so I always see him when I go in there. His name is Mr. Buss. He's like 29 years old and I found out all this stuff about him..like where he works on the weekends and where he goes to the gym and what fraternity he was in and what college he went to and what year he graduated and his email address and all. I mean, it wasn't really HARD to find that stuff out. I kind of just typed in his first and last name in google =( I get jealous when he flirts with the other girl teachers.
Oh, and like all the teachers in my school hook up with eachother and stuff. I know at least 5 of them who have hooked up with eachother and go out to this place and get drunk and stuff. Pretty lol
Hahahaha this is gold.
Edit:
We have a new math teacher in our school who's in our classroom the period before so I always see him when I go in there. His name is Mr. Buss. He's like 29 years old and I found out all this stuff about him..like where he works on the weekends and where he goes to the gym and what fraternity he was in and what college he went to and what year he graduated and his email address and all. I mean, it wasn't really HARD to find that stuff out. I kind of just typed in his first and last name in google =( I get jealous when he flirts with the other girl teachers.
Oh, and like all the teachers in my school hook up with eachother and stuff. I know at least 5 of them who have hooked up with eachother and go out to this place and get drunk and stuff. Pretty lol






Comment