That nasty thing my english teacher does...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ReikonKeiri
    i wanna be ur pop star
    • Jun 2006
    • 2388

    #16
    Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

    One look at the thread title and the first word that came to mind was masturbation. How do you go about discovering something like that?


    FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
    Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)

    It's Only Natural BF
    Southern Cross BF
    Minute Waltz v2 BF
    Novo Mundo BF
    Stark Raving Mad BF
    Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
    Choprite 2 clean
    Rottel 2 clean
    J&C 2 clean
    Chronograph 2-1-0-1
    BB Evo 3 clean
    Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
    Epilogue 3-0-0-1
    Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
    World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
    Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
    Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
    Gravity Blast 4 clean
    Just Why 4 clean
    Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
    300 4-0-0-1
    Pure Ruby 5 clean
    Destination of the Heart 5 clean
    Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
    Oni 6 clean
    Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
    Ambient Angels 6 clean
    Colorful Course 6 clean
    Hajnal 6 clean
    Arsonist 7-0-0-1
    Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
    Face in the Gutter 8 clean
    Kanon Medley 8 clean
    Colibri 8 clean
    Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
    Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
    Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
    Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
    Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean


    Originally posted by Moogle-master
    To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.

    Comment

    • silverdust800
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 54

      #17
      Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

      need i add the eww!!!???
      ~♥♪♪~.:emma:.♪♪♥~

      Comment

      • blve23
        Banned
        • Aug 2006
        • 212

        #18
        Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

        you get 8 periods? hax

        Comment

        • Kairi_and_Sora789
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 187

          #19
          Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

          Originally posted by cybunnypower
          I'm...sorry your 8th period is now ruined. That's creepy though. What does the science teacher think of his...stalking?
          She's not 100% sure but definetly gets the hint when she sees him...RIGHT THERE.

          Ok, so here's how it goes:

          Ms. Coletta-about 30, single, (obviously) even though my friend thinks she has a "boyfriend"

          Mr.Desilets- (yes that's his name)about 70-75. Creepy. Likes de-fizzed coke WITH HOT COCOA. The other freaky thing is everytime he sees someone, he says "Hi (person's name)"

          I never say anything to him after class because we hear the final bell (sounds like a loud telephone ringing) and are like "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SCHOOL'S OUT NO MORE TEACHERS!"

          At least some of us. I just get on the bus and scream,

          "f--- yeah!"

          Then all the 6th graders look at me and the first time some girl freaked out-then I looked at her, then she looked away.

          Ah, the joys of 8th grade.



          Originally posted by ReikonKeiri
          How do you go about discovering that?
          I heard some 8th graders gossiping about it last year in the girl's locker room. Then someone finally said to me, "Did you know Mr. Desilets stalkes Ms. Coletta?"

          Yeah, it went like that. Then someone else found out, then it was like any other rumor (spread like wildfire), except THIS one was true.

          Originally posted by blve23
          you get 8 periods? hax
          Yeah, but each one is only 42 minutes long, and we get a free period. So:
          5 periods of major subjects (Science, Math, etc)
          2 periods of "specials" (wood shop, PE, Art, etc.)
          1 free period every day
          Plus a squeezed in 23 minutes for lunch

          Yeah.
          Last edited by Kairi_and_Sora789; 11-7-2006, 01:05 PM.

          ~

          Comment

          • Tonberry_Kid
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 3408

            #20
            Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

            I just started crying I laughed so hard.
            UNLEASH THE DRAGON
            Originally posted by mead1
            My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

            Comment

            • lord_carbo
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 6222

              #21
              Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

              One of the teachers in my middle school is a pedophile rofl

              Lot's of other crazy stuff like that goes on around here, too, so when I heard the news I was like "oh."
              Last edited by lord_carbo; 11-7-2006, 02:01 PM.
              last.fm

              Comment

              • FluorescentArmy
                Forum User
                • Nov 2005
                • 1754

                #22
                Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

                My other English teacher has her nipples pierced. One kid even ask so we could confirm this fact. Oh, she's also "scene" and has uber HxC boyfriend. Then my other one is just lame. She treats us like little kids. My art teacher told me to, "Just ride the gravytrain," the one day when she was yelling at us.

                Comment

                • lord_carbo
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 6222

                  #23
                  Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

                  Originally posted by FluorescentArmy
                  One kid even ask so we could confirm this fact.
                  Did they ask if they could confirm it themselves?
                  last.fm

                  Comment

                  • Megmo
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 250

                    #24
                    Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

                    My English teacher is weird. When somebody misbehaves, she pulls out this hand puppet of a nun that she calls Sister Mary Discipline and hits people with it.

                    Comment

                    • Kairi_and_Sora789
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 187

                      #25
                      Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

                      That reminds me...of my other wierd teachers...

                      Mr. Macdonald-Social Studies

                      Yeah ok, he's wierd in a cool way...You know those wierd Hawaiian shirts people wear? Well...let's just say he has a lot of those.

                      Ms. Rainen-My "advisor"

                      Personally, to me she's not wierd, alothough (Actually, she's kooky like me )according to my friend she is.

                      She's my "advisor." What happens is I see her for about 15 minutes every day. And all of my friends have her too. And we have fun, eat donuts, talk about weekends, learn about all the kcool stuff she does, and read fantasy boks out loud.

                      Meh, it's fun.

                      Other interesting facts

                      A lot of my teachers are unmarried (only my math teacher is)
                      My Home ec/PE teacher is really cool and she has her nose pierced. She claims "it didn't hurt"

                      Yeah that's it for now. Maybe.

                      Originally posted by Megmo
                      My english teacher is wierd. When someone misbehaves, she pulls out this hand puppet of a nun that she calls Sister Mary Disipline and hits people with it.
                      I'm guessing you go to Catholic School. Like I did for a few years...

                      I was so little...
                      Last edited by Kairi_and_Sora789; 11-7-2006, 02:19 PM.

                      ~

                      Comment

                      • Megmo
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 250

                        #26
                        Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

                        Oh and besides my teacher who hits students with a nun hand puppet, I have other weird ones too. Let's see...other teachers past or present include the redheaded slut, the mother of a porn star, the one who confessed to lactating on some kid on an airplane, and Mr. Breedlove, who is my all time favorite for imitating Madonna and wearing fishnet stockings. ^^ lol you cannot make this up.

                        Comment

                        • Megmo
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 250

                          #27
                          Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

                          Sorry about the double posting I hate it too, but no I do NOT go to Catholic school. lol.

                          Comment

                          • Kairi_and_Sora789
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 187

                            #28
                            Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

                            Originally posted by Megmo
                            Sorry about the double posting I hate it too, but no I do NOT go to Catholic school. lol.
                            lol

                            sounds like my catholic school

                            ~

                            Comment

                            • Nyokou
                              ( ̄ー ̄)
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 4247

                              #29
                              Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

                              One of our teachers is emo.
                              Snapchat: icequeenilse

                              Comment

                              • Deeks
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 315

                                #30
                                Re: That nasty thing my english teacher does...

                                ..my ap lit teacher's feet bulge out of her shoes...i win.

                                Comment

                                Working...