What's your favorite song? Post the lyrics here.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_llama499
    Resident Rock Climber
    • Feb 2008
    • 1573

    #181
    Re: What's your favorite song? Post the lyrics here.

    my two favorite songs

    Code:
    [b]Under A Godless Sky By Rose Funeral[/b]
    
    I’m watign in the darkness
    Her blood will soon be mine
    She took this life for granted
    Her body they won’t find
    
    I’ll show her evil that she never knew existed
    She starts to pray as she is being mutalated
    
    I torture rape and kill
    Under a godless sky
    
    Killing for pleasure, my need for blood will not stop
    I live for your death, for your pain, I am insane
    I will not stop until your dead and buried,
    Dismebered and nameless
    They will not find me
    
    Pray to your god that’s nowhere
    By my hands, you will die
    I torture rape and kill
    Under a godless sky
    
    I disfigur her body
    Lying in her grave
    I see only death
    I feel no pain
    
    
    [b]No Pitty for a Coward- Suicide Silence[/b]
    
    Dry your eyes
    Hide your face with your hands
    One last breathe
    Hold it in
    
    **** your past
    The future
    Is in your hand
    
    Just sit back and relax
    Put your ****ing shades on
    Put that gun to your head
    You're a ****ing disgrace
    
    Can your god save you now? (6x)
    
    You coward (4x)
    
    Drowning yourself
    In your tears
    No one has
    Pity for you
    
    Pity for you (3x)
    
    Seconds from the end
    What's it gonna be 
    Pull the trigger bitch (4x)

    Comment

    • ihavenoclue1
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2008
      • 27

      #182
      Re: What's your favorite song? Post the lyrics here.

      Dead by April- Falling behind.


      I'm fading to gray, losing all track of time, (I'll die, you're
      absurd), I'm shattered to pieces, (Push out my eyes, I am falling this
      time)
      I open my heart for you, now I'm being something I'm not, memories
      gone, I'm falling behind! Now, I'm standing no bleeding tears, my
      heart is gone, I'm falling behind!
      I'm fading away, I lose in the end, (I lose in the end),
      A reason to be, Find me and here we go,
      (Break my arms of this sorrowed storm), what am I worth now,
      (my happy day is long gone)
      I open my heart for you, now I'm being something I'm not, memories
      gone, I'm falling behind! Now, I'm standing no bleeding tears, my
      heart is gone, I'm falling behind!
      (My life seems not alive), there's no turning back,
      (For this life is long gone), I'm falling behind, (My life seems not to cry),
      the legends are willing, (I'm falling behind), (I'm losing my worth now),
      (I'm falling behind), (My life becomes lifeless), (I'm falling behind)
      Standing no bleeding tears, my heart is gone, I'm falling behind,
      now I'm being something I'm not, (Something I'm not),
      memories gone, I'm falling behind, now I'm standing no bleeding tears
      (no bleeding tears), my heart is gone, I'm falling behind,
      now I'm being something I'm not, (Something I'm not), memories gone,
      I'm falling behind, now I'm standing no bleeding tears (no bleeding tears),
      my heart is gone, I'm falling behind

      Comment

      • Dr Tran
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 1134

        #183
        Re: What's your favorite song? Post the lyrics here.

        nice bump


        the mars volta
        the widow

        He's got fasting black lungs
        Made of clove splintered shards
        They're the kind that will talk
        Through a wheezing of coughs

        And I hear him every night
        In every pore
        And every time he just makes me warm

        Freeze without an answer
        Free from all the shame
        Must I hide?
        Cause I'll never
        Never sleep alone

        Look at how they flock to him
        From an isle of open sores
        He knows that the taste is such
        Such to die for

        And I hear him every night
        On every street
        The scales that do slither
        Deliver me from…

        Freeze without an answer
        Free from all the shame
        Then I'll hide
        Cause I'll never
        Never sleep alone

        Oh lord
        Said I'm bloodshot for sure
        Pale runs the ghost
        Swollen on the shore

        Every night
        in every pore
        The scales that do slither
        Deliver me from…

        Freeze without an answer
        Free from all the shame
        Then I'll hide
        Cause I'll never
        Never sleep alone

        Freeze without an answer
        Free from all the shame
        Let me die
        Cause I'll never
        Never sleep alone

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #184
          Re: What's your favorite song? Post the lyrics here.

          Doomsday by Atreyu

          Go!

          Verse:
          A rush of blood, to my head
          Leaves me winded and wanting
          To feel the weakness, in my body
          Beaten and crushed like my soul

          I walked the streets flirting death
          But it never kissed back
          I'm so lucky so cursed so f***ed up
          But that's the way that it goes
          It's in the ebb and the flow
          I wish that I could give you my time

          GIVE YOU MY TIME!

          Chorus:
          Seems like doomsday has come early this year
          The last angel has gone (angel has gone)
          I can't remember the last time I cried
          The last angel has gone home (angel has gone)

          Verse:
          The memories stacking up
          And they pull at my guts
          What do I have to do to end it?
          The better days hacked away
          Leaving the only pain
          This regret is never ending

          But in the blink of an eye
          This life passes you by
          I wish that I could give you my time

          GIVE YOU MY TIME!

          Chorus:
          Seems like doomsday has come early this year
          The last angel has gone (angel has gone)
          I can't remember the last time I cried (last time I cried)
          The last angel has gone home (angel has gone)

          I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember the last time I cried

          Chorus:
          Seems like doomsday has come early this year
          The last angel has gone (angel has gone)
          I can't remember the last time I cried (last time I cried)
          The last angel has gone home (ANGEL HAS GONE)
          The last angel has gone

          HOME!
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • hi_top
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 1427

            #185
            Re: What's your favorite song? Post the lyrics here.

            Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

            Rise against

            Lyrics:
            Please don't ask me how
            I ended up at my wits end and breaking down
            Pages torn from books we never read
            because we're plugged into this grid
            don't pull this plug right now or then we'd really have to live

            when i die will they remember not what i did but what i haven't done?
            it's not the end that i fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

            when we built these dreams on sand
            how they all slipped through our hands
            this might be our only chance

            let's take this one day at a time
            i'll hold your hand if you hold mine
            the time that we kill keeps us alive

            your words won't save me now
            i'm at the edge feeling the sweat drip from my brow
            get a grip on yourself is what they say
            every hour every day
            hands over my ears, i've been screaming all these years

            when i die will they remember not what i did but what i haven't done?
            it's not the end that i fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

            when we built these dreams on sand
            how they all slipped through our hands
            this might be our only chance

            let's take this one day at a time
            i'll hold your hand if you hold mine
            the time that we kill keeps us alive

            we came in search of answers
            we left empty handed again
            shots fired into the sky are now returning
            where the **** will you hide?

            hiding from the laughter in the closet of our lives
            but the door hinges are squeaking letting in thin shards of light
            and now a hand's extending outward, quiet comfort they invite
            do we dare take what they offer, do we step into the light?

            when i die will they remember not what i did but what i haven't done?
            it's not the end i fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

            when we built these dreams on sand
            how they all slipped through our hands
            this might be our only chance

            let's take this one day at a time
            i'll hold your hand if you hold mine
            the time that we kill keeps us alive

            Comment

            • Zipsnine
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2009
              • 150

              #186
              Re: What's your favorite song? Post the lyrics here.

              Forever by Drake, Kanye west, Lil wayne, Eminem

              [Hook: Drake]
              It may not mean nothin to y'all
              But understand nothin was done for me
              So I don't plan on stoppin at all
              I want this **** forever mayne, (ever mayne, ever mayne)
              I'm shuttin **** down in the mall
              And tellin every girl she the one for me
              And I ain't even plannin to call
              I want this **** forever mayne, (ever mayne, ever mayne)

              [Drake]
              Last name ever, first name greatest
              Like a sprained ankle boy, I ain't nothin to play wit
              Started off local but thanks to all the haters
              I know G-4 pilots on a first name basis
              Any city faded off the brown, (Nino)
              She insist she got more class, we know
              Swimmin in the money, come and find me, (Nemo)
              If I was at the club you know I ball, chemo
              Dropped the mixtape, that **** sounded like a album
              Who'd a thought a country wide tour be the outcome
              Labels want my name beside a X like (Malcolm)
              Everybody gotta deal, I did it without one
              Yeah, ***** I'm about my business
              Killin all these rappers, you would swear I had a hitlist
              Everyone who doubted me is askin for forgiveness
              If you ain't been a part of it, at least you got to witness
              Bitches

              [Hook: Drake]
              It may not mean nothin to y'all
              But understand nothin was done for me
              So I don't plan on stoppin at all
              I want this **** forever mayne, (ever mayne, ever mayne)
              I'm shuttin **** down in the mall
              And tellin every girl she the one for me
              And I ain't even plannin to call
              I want this **** forever mayne, (ever mayne, ever mayne)

              [Kanye West]
              I used to have hood dreams, big fame. big chains
              I stuck my dick inside this life until that bitch came
              And went hard all fall like the ball teams
              Just so I can make it rain, offspring
              Y'all seen my story, my glory
              Y'all had raped the game young, you can call it statutory
              When a ***** blow up they gon build statues for me
              Old money, Benjamin Button (what?) nothin man
              Now super bad chicks givin me (McLovin)
              You would think I ran the world like Michelle's husband
              You would think these *****s know me when they really doesn't
              Like they was down with the old me, no you ****in wasn't
              Um, your'e such a ****in loser
              He ain't even go to class, (Bueller)
              Trade the grammy plaques, just to have my granny back
              'member she had that bad hip like a fanny pack
              Chasin the stardom will turn you to a maniac
              All the way in hollywood and I can't even act
              They pull the cameras out, and God damn he snap
              I used to want this thing forever, you can have it back

              [Hook: Drake]
              It may not mean nothin to y'all
              But understand nothin was done for me
              So I don't plan on stoppin at all
              I want this **** forever mayne, (ever mayne, ever mayne)
              I'm shuttin **** down in the mall
              And tellin every girl she the one for me
              And I ain't even plannin to call
              I want this **** forever mayne, (ever mayne, ever mayne)

              [Lil Wayne]
              Okay, hello its the martian, Space Jam jordans
              I want this **** forever, wake up and smell the garden
              Fresher than the harvest, step up to the target
              If I had one guess then I guess I'm just New Orleans
              And I will never stop like I'm runnin from the cops
              Hop up in my car and told my chaffuer "to the top"
              Life is such a ****in roller coaster then it drops
              But what should I scream for? this is my theme park
              My mind shine even when my thoughts seem dark
              Pistol on my side, you don't wanna hear that thing talk
              Let the king talk, check the price and pay attention
              Lil Wayne, that's what they gotta say or mention
              I'm like Nevada in the middle of the summer
              I'm restin in the lead, I need a pillow and a tucker
              My foots sleepin on the gas
              No brake pads, no such thing as last, uh

              [Hook: Drake]
              It may not mean nothin to y'all
              But understand nothin was done for me
              So I don't plan on stoppin at all
              I want this **** forever mayne, (ever mayne, ever mayne)
              I'm shuttin **** down in the mall
              And tellin every girl she the one for me
              And I ain't even plannin to call
              I want this **** forever mayne, (ever mayne, ever mayne)

              [Eminem]
              There they go
              Packin stadiums as Shady spits his flow
              Nuts they go
              Macadamian, they go so ballistic, whoa
              He can make them look like bozo's
              He's wonderin if he should spit this slow
              **** NO, go for broke
              This cup just runneth over, almost
              He ain't had a reproach like this
              Since the last time that he overdosed
              They been waitin patiently for Pinnochio to poke his nose
              Back into the game and they kno
              Rap will never be same as before
              Bashin in the brains of these hoes
              And establishin the name as he goes
              The passion in the flame is ignited
              You can't put it out once we light it
              This **** is exactly what the ****
              That im talkin about when we riot
              You dealin wit a few true villains
              Who stand inside of a booth, truth spillin
              And spit true feelins until our truth feelins
              Come flyin up outta our mouth, now rewind it
              Pay back mother****er for the way that you got at me, how's it taste?
              When I slap the taste outta ya mouth
              Wit the bass so loud that it shakes the place
              I'm Hannibal Lector so just in case you're thinkin of saving face
              You ain't gon have no face to save by the time I'm thru with this place, so Drake

              [Hook: Drake]
              It may not mean nothin to y'all
              But understand nothin was done for me
              So I don't plan on stoppin at all
              I want this **** forever mayne, (ever mayne, ever mayne)
              I'm shuttin **** down in the mall
              And tellin every girl she the one for me
              And I ain't even plannin to call
              I want this **** forever mayne, (ever mayne, ever mayne)

              Comment

              • dore
                caveman pornstar
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 6317

                #187
                Re: What's your favorite song? Post the lyrics here.

                [Victor]

                barcode
                barcode
                library of congress
                molto spinach
                photo finish
                canon
                cannon

                shoot me out the cannon
                gun blaster
                cut faster

                muevelo
                muevelo
                ven pa'qua
                oh my god
                it's so hard
                andale
                andale
                epa
                epa
                fastest rodent
                check the components
                andale
                andale
                epa
                arriba
                niña
                pinta
                santa maria
                ave maria
                ave maria
                cheese, bread, sauce, pizzeria
                carlos santana
                juelz santana
                b-b-b-b-b-b-bananas
                b-b-b-b-b-b-bananas

                young money
                hannah montana
                tony montana
                sony brand cameras
                canon
                cannon

                shoot me out the cannon
                gun blaster
                cut faster

                victor vazquez
                no speakee spanish
                no speakee english
                freak dicky speechless
                people in the street
                eating chicken and meat
                people eating pork
                with a knife and a fork

                (2x)
                yeah what's really good
                what's really food
                what's really good

                [Hima]

                catch that guap
                bridge that gap
                emerging markets
                we've got gap
                we've got mcdonalds
                we've got cash
                we've got weapons
                we stay strapped
                we've got benetton
                nike
                louis vuitton
                we get hyphy
                we've got space race
                we are space race
                we speeden up pace
                always save face

                medicine
                science
                venison
                wilding
                bridge that gap
                like we goin to an island
                hard times, hard crimes
                we stay smiling
                we've got brown skin
                we get brown ends
                we in towns man
                we own towns man

                (2x)
                people in the street
                eating chicken and meat
                people eating bacon
                all across the nation
                people eating bacon
                all across the nation

                [Victor]

                gap man gap man
                tally me banana
                black republicans
                stack the ducats man
                guap man guap man
                go man stop man
                kool man cop mandingo bingo
                name-oh game so
                fake gold chain bro
                so insane yo
                scarecrow brain yo
                black cop, black cop
                ...black cop black cop black cop

                you don't even get paid a whole lot
                you don't even get paid a whole lot
                finna buy me a spaceship
                space race mang
                das space racist
                overseer
                overseer
                oversee
                ovesee
                officer
                why you want to put me in a coffin sir
                why you want to put me in a coffin sir

                (2x)
                watch the gap
                mind the gap
                fall into the gap

                stack ducats
                banana republic
                which one's dominican?
                wait, who's the indian?
                who you callin' pickaninny?

                beat it like a chicken wing
                beat it like a chicken wing

                eating chicken and meat

                (4x)
                people in the street
                eating chicken and meat

                [Hima]

                text game vicious
                whats up bishez
                stole it from a white man
                whattup to white bran
                esau mwamwaya
                we got that fire
                nelson mandela
                we got that fuega
                we got like hella
                powder thats yella
                that's that yak
                that dude dap
                jawarlahal nehru
                lima peru
                mahatma gandhi
                whassup my gandhi
                rice like condi
                nice like condi
                100% pure thug
                thick and sick
                your girls in love

                made her a mixtape
                bought her a mug
                now she buys me
                drinks at the club
                she like my style
                she like my swagger
                you keith richards
                i'm mc jagger
                antonio sabato
                hot flow, jagger
                you drive kia
                i drive jaguar
                i drive tata
                i drive maruthi
                truth be told
                she think im groovey

                ahhha hahha ahhhhh , etc
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                Comment

                • DotKritic
                  Forum User
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2974

                  #188
                  Re: What's your favorite song? Post the lyrics here.

                  So sick of the hobos always begging for change
                  I don't like how I gotta work and
                  And they just sit around and get paid
                  I hate all of the people who can't drive their cars.
                  Bitch you better get outta the way
                  Before I start falling apart

                  I hate how my wife is always up my ass
                  She always wants to buy brand new things
                  But I don't have the cash.

                  I hate my job, all of my rich friends
                  I hate everyone to the bitter end.
                  Nothing turns out right, there's no end in sight
                  I hate my life!

                  How come I never get laid, nice guys always lose.
                  How could she have another headache
                  There's always some kind of excuse
                  I still hate my job, my boss is a dick
                  "I don't get paid nearly enough
                  To put up with all of his ****"

                  I hate my job, all of my rich friends
                  I hate everyone to the bitter end.
                  Nothing turns out right, there's no end in sight
                  I hate my life!
                  Yeah!

                  I hate that I can't tell when a girl's underage,
                  You know, I tell her she's a nice piece of ass,
                  Then her daddy punches me in the face

                  So if you're pissed like me
                  Bitches, here's what you gotta do
                  Put your middle fingers up in the air
                  Go on and say "**** you!"

                  I hate my job, all of my rich friends
                  I hate everyone to the bitter end.
                  Nothing turns out right There's no end in sight
                  I hate my life!

                  So much at stake, can't catch a break
                  I hate my life
                  No, it's nothing new hear " it sucks to be you"
                  I ****in hate my life

                  FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                  Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                  Comment

                  Working...