First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiGiTaLSeraph
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 466

    #31
    Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

    The symbiote costume is pretty awesome.

    Comment

    • raven_claws621
      Banned
      • Sep 2006
      • 38

      #32
      Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

      You wouldn't have any luck unless you spend thousands of dollars.

      Comment

      • Merekatkeyblader
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 27

        #33
        Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

        I'm amazed no ones found a costume yet
        "Calvin and hobbes were riding down the hill on thier sled. "I wonder how fast we are going." inquired calvin, "Well, we could calculate our feet per second, and convert that into miles per hour." said Hobbes.
        "That sounds like math..." said Calvin.
        "It is." said Hobbes
        And calvin looked at hobbes, his eyes shining with intelligence and youth, and said "I suddenly dont care anymore."

        Watch, now

        Comment

        • Kevin_18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 680

          #34
          Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

          I'm no longer able to go out on halloween anymore, my mom says i'm too old. But then again, I don't leave the house ever except to go to work at night.

          Comment

          • MCRenaissance
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2006
            • 1646

            #35
            Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

            Originally posted by Kevin_18
            I'm no longer able to go out on halloween anymore, my mom says i'm too old. But then again, I don't leave the house ever except to go to work at night.
            Quite a sad state of existance you live.

            Comment

            • Kevin_18
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 680

              #36
              Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

              I have no reason other than work to leave the house. Why should I go out when there is nothing to do out there?

              Comment

              • raven_claws621
                Banned
                • Sep 2006
                • 38

                #37
                Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

                Originally posted by Kevin_18
                I have no reason other than work to leave the house. Why should I go out when there is nothing to do out there?
                rap and egg houses, steal candy from little kids...

                Comment

                • IAAW
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 3008

                  #38
                  Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

                  Looked everywhere. Found only boy sizes. Lol... I found a nifty Belly Dancer kid size costume that shocked me lol...

                  Comment

                  Working...