First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xObserveRx
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 1148

    #16
    Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

    Shox, these kids probably don't even know what the original power rangers were...

    good luck finding an original suit though; my store only sells the newest version of power rangers, which is like ultra neo super tiger force or something ridiculous like that.
    Come Play The Werewolf Game!

    Comment

    • FluorescentArmy
      Forum User
      • Nov 2005
      • 1754

      #17
      Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

      So you wish to wear tight leather pants, a leather vest, and a 20lb plastic helmet? This means I no longer wish to partake in this.

      Comment

      • raven_claws621
        Banned
        • Sep 2006
        • 38

        #18
        Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

        i give up. all i can find are kid's sizes.

        Comment

        • natetheffrer
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2004
          • 906

          #19
          Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

          raven you are really into this arent you?

          Comment

          • msbrunnettemickey
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 1780

            #20
            Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

            all i could find is this: http://stores.ebay.com/Rogues-Chest

            Mighty Morphin mirite.

            בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
            מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
            יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
            אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
            אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
            אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
            ודואג ודואג נורא

            Comment

            • dunlop
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 469

              #21
              Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

              You should just make one. You have PLENTY of time, and it would more than likely turn out better.
              The secret to your future lies hidden in your daily routine.

              The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #22
                Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

                Originally posted by FluorescentArmy
                So you wish to wear tight leather pants, a leather vest, and a 20lb plastic helmet? This means I no longer wish to partake in this.
                But you listen to heavy-metal, isn't that the dresscode?

                Comment

                • sleeplessdragn
                  ~Bang that beat Harder~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2321

                  #23
                  Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

                  Would have to change the plastic helmet req to "20 lbs of make-up".

                  Comment

                  • jewpinthethird
                    (The Fat's Sabobah)
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 11711

                    #24
                    Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

                    Originally posted by sleeplessdragn
                    Would have to change the plastic helmet req to "20 lbs of make-up".
                    Well, there are plenty of different subgenres of metal.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #25
                      Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!



                      Still probably far too expensive, but there it is.

                      EDIT: Okay, that link isn't working for me. So do this: http://www.spandexoutfitters.com > Superheroes > Page 4 > Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
                      Last edited by Tokzic; 09-25-2006, 06:43 AM.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • SethSquall
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 5477

                        #26
                        Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

                        I tried a lot of UK costume stores and that but I couldn't find any adult costumes. Quite disapointed. I've been trying for the last half hour. I did find the Green Ranger costume though. The really expensive one. I really want it lol. It looks awesome. Batterd, but awesome.
                        Originally posted by Tibs
                        I love you, you Welsh ****

                        Comment

                        • raven_claws621
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 38

                          #27
                          Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

                          Originally posted by natetheffrer
                          raven you are really into this arent you?
                          eh...i'm bored.

                          Comment

                          • DiGiTaLSeraph
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 466

                            #28
                            Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

                            Look up the Zyuranger series of Super Sentai and see if you can get a costume imported from Japan if none of those other links are working out for you.

                            Your options should open up big time since Super Sentai is a much bigger franchise in Japan than the Power Rangers are here in america.\

                            EDIT: Also, tell me if you find anything reasonably priced and hook me up as well. I'm actually seeking to dress up as a ranger myself for an anime-con and halloween myself.
                            Last edited by DiGiTaLSeraph; 09-25-2006, 10:48 AM.

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #29
                              Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              http://www.spandexoutfitters.com/pro...ys%3D%26pg%3D4

                              Still probably far too expensive, but there it is.

                              EDIT: Okay, that link isn't working for me. So do this: http://www.spandexoutfitters.com > Superheroes > Page 4 > Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
                              Too bad the green one doesn't seem to have additional gold shoulder/chest armor.

                              I mean, a belt and helmet wouldn't be too hard to come by. I already have a dagger, but where the **** would I get gold armor. What the **** are they thinking.

                              EDIT: HOKY ****ING **** LOOK AT THIS http://www.spandexoutfitters.com/pro...ys%3D%26pg%3D6

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #30
                                Re: First one to help me find a power ranger costume wins 5000 FFR credits!

                                I demand help in finding my costume...

                                I'm going as Streaker Jesus. I figure I need:

                                skin-colored biker shorts
                                prosthetic penis (non-erect, preferably)
                                white robe
                                jesus wig/beard


                                I have sandals... Anything I'm missing? Hardest things to find will be the appropriately colored spandex, I think.... prosthetic penis shouldn't be too bad, but the non-erect part makes it more difficult (harder, lol). I'd prefer a flesh-colored prosthetic penis too (white, please) that is fairly long... I'm guessing Jesus had a large ****.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...