What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zerofan13
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 56

    #76
    Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

    Rammstein (german industrial kinda metal, but they're still really good)
    DragonForce (cool power metal)
    The Berzerker (awesome death metal)

    Comment

    • inflames07
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 470

      #77
      Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

      My myspace list.

      In Flames, Children of Bodom, Atreyu, God Forbid, Fear Factory, Lamb of God, Metallica, Hopesfall, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Mudvayne, Killswitch Engage, Silent Civilian, As I Lay Dying, Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Sevendust, The Autumn Offering, Dark Tranquility, Disturbed, Opeth, Pantera, The Used, Senses Fail, Rise Against, Tool, Pink Floyd, Rammstein, Slayer, Skindred, Static X, System of a Down, Trivium, Three Days Grace, Underoath, Dir En Grey, Dimmu Borgir, Diablo, Cradle of Filth, Soilwork, Arch Enemy, Cannibal Corpse, Shadows Fall

      There's a crap load more that I didn't add. I don't really update my myspace anymore.



      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      Sex kills time and it's free.

      Instead of taking her out to a movie and buying her popcorn, bend her over the arm of a couch. It's very economical. Just make sure you are using the proper protection, because then it can become VERY, VERY GOD DAMN UNECONOMICAL if she pops a baby 9 months down the road.

      Comment

      • sciron37
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 50

        #78
        Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

        Originally posted by -paexaea-
        I love how sciron made a small spelling errors into something ridiculously pointless.

        Than he decides he cannot win an arguement with the senior members of the forum, and kisses ass. Please, if you are going to argue, make valid points or don't post.
        Can't Win? I won. My valid point is that I was NOT corrected on spelling Dream Theater's name wrong. He bolded the ENTIRE phrase which points out that, "I couldn't be more wrong" as his response to the bolded statement. If he was correcting my spelling, he would have bolded the name alone, and stated my error.

        I don't care if they are senior members or not. It's called maturity, I proved him wrong, then I stepped down because I took things too far, it's not kissing ass.

        Learn to read or don't post.

        And because you pointlessly brought up an old event and also went off topic, I'll save you the embarrassment of responding to any of your posts from now on, you're just making your self look bad. But go ahead and get off topic again, it'll amuse me.

        To get Back on topic, instead of bringing up more drama... cough..paexaea... I'll say the number 1 reason I loooove Dream Theater is Mike Portnoy, watch him on youtube, he's amaaaaaaaazing !!!
        Last edited by sciron37; 04-19-2007, 06:10 PM.

        Comment

        • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1120

          #79
          Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

          BYOB!
          drounding pool
          trapt(not that heavy)
          three days grace
          i post more when i think of them=p

          it about time someone came up witha thred like this x)

          Comment

          • sciron37
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 50

            #80
            Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            BYOB!
            drounding pool
            trapt(not that heavy)
            three days grace
            i post more when i think of them=p

            it about time someone came up witha thred like this x)

            although i do like them all!! none of those bands are hardcore/heavy/death metal bands lol

            Comment

            • TheRapingDragon
              A car crash mind
              • Aug 2005
              • 9788

              #81
              Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

              Originally posted by sciron37
              I'll say the number 1 reason I loooove Dream Theater is Mike Portnoy, watch him on youtube, he's amaaaaaaaazing !!!
              Then check out OSI and Transatlantic. He's done drums for both. OSI are prog-metal, sort of catchy short songs. Transatlantic were a prog super group who made 2 albums that had a total of about 9 songs but the songs were long. 2 or 3 lasted 20+ minutes.

              Comment

              • sciron37
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 50

                #82
                Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                omg you rock!!!!! I really like Transatlantic woohooo more ipod music!

                Comment

                • TheRapingDragon
                  A car crash mind
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9788

                  #83
                  Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                  If you like transatlantic then have you checked out the four bands that those guys come from? () are what they do in Transatlantic.

                  Roine Stolt (backing vocals, guitar) - The Flower Kings
                  Neal Morse (Vocals) - Spock's Beard, does solo stuff now
                  Mike Portnoy - Well of course you know him
                  Pete Trewavas (Bass) - Marillion.

                  Check them all out.

                  Comment

                  • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1120

                    #84
                    Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                    Originally posted by sciron37
                    although i do like them all!! none of those bands are hardcore/heavy/death metal bands lol
                    byob is kind of
                    good rock bands though=/

                    Edit: i dont listin to music that much

                    Comment

                    • demon boy
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 1

                      #85
                      Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                      necrophagis, dehemoth, beneath the massacre, decapitated, cattle decapitation, decrepit birth, job for a cowboy, gorgoroth, mayhiam, dimmu borgir, as blood runs black, chaphalic carnage, nile, six feet under, arsis

                      Comment

                      • WhyCry
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 186

                        #86
                        Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                        Catherine,Vader,Chimaria,The Berzerker, Arch Enemy, Nile, Fear Factory (dunno if that counts) I seem to enjoy these bands, Death metal is my favorite.

                        Comment

                        • TheRapingDragon
                          A car crash mind
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 9788

                          #87
                          Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                          Originally posted by WhyCry
                          Fear Factory (dunno if that counts)
                          I'm pretty sure you can include "Soul Of A New Machine" under death metal. Or at least very heavy metal.

                          Comment

                          • Engler
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2340

                            #88
                            Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                            None of them. They all suck ballz.

                            Comment

                            • -paexaea-
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 4611

                              #89
                              Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                              I love how you call me out in the middle of your sentence like you're hot ****, sciron. That's real pathetic and immature.


                              As of now, I'm ending this flame war.


                              Back on topic, I've Vital Remain's new CD. You should check out their MySpace page for info.
                              See you, Space Cowboy.

                              Comment

                              • YukiRamaro
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 75

                                #90
                                Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                                Favorite death metal/heavy bands are Agalloch, Agathodaimon, Amorphis, Antestor, Dornenreich, Frantic Bleep, High On Fire, Katatonia, Melechesh, Opeth, Seth and Wintersun.

                                Good site to look up bands: http://www.metal-archives.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...