What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sciron37
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 50

    #61
    Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

    I can play this game too, and I can go on forever

    Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
    Then don't post.
    What gives you the justification or authority to tell me when and when not to post on a Free online forum. You're not a mod. Nice try.

    Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
    Haha what. Wow, you get really defensive over nothing. He called you out on spelling their name wrong. It's Dream Theater, not "Theatre". He never mentioned anything about your opinion. Hell, I like Dream Theater.
    I went to a theatre school, so I'm use to spelling it theatre by instinct. WHOOPS? And you're actually wrong buddy, if in fact he was pointing out my spelling error than he would of fixed it when he quoted. Notice he bolded the entire phrase and not just the name. That should tell you his post was referring to my statement... Not the spelling. 1. Comprehend 2. Think before posting 3. Then post, Not hard.

    Nobody has told you your opinions are wrong. Stop misinterpreting things so badly, really. It's hilarious.
    I never said anyone told me my opinions were wrong. That's why I ONLY replied with, "FIXED". That claimed that I admitted something was wrong with my post, and I fixed it. I went in depth into what I was thinking when I posted "fixed" for YOUR sake of ignorance. I don't misinterpret. If you think I'm misinterpreting you, then make your statements more clear. Again another issue of Comprehend, Think, Post.

    Comment

    • redwrist
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 392

      #62
      Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

      Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
      I'm starting to like In Flames, and I'm not even really into the genre.

      A7X has two good songs (Bat Country and Unholy Confessions), provided you don't listen to lyrics ever.
      The newer A7X sucks listen to there old stuff like wakeing the fallen and sounding the 7th trumpet.

      Combichrist
      kmfdm
      god module
      suicide commando
      grendel
      glis

      there not death metal more Ebm/Industrial but you may like them









      Originally posted by XXXsmittyXXX
      i just crapped in my panties

      Comment

      • TheRapingDragon
        A car crash mind
        • Aug 2005
        • 9788

        #63
        Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

        Originally posted by sciron37
        words


        :ver cool:
        :ver cool:
        :ver cool:

        Comment

        • -Tibs-
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 5235

          #64
          Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

          Originally posted by sciron37
          I really don't get how a forum works.
          No, you do not. Do yourself a favour and lurk moar. You're just coming across as an arrogant dick.

          edit: :ver cool:
          Last edited by Tibs; 04-15-2007, 09:43 AM. Reason: :ver cool:

          Metal covers of vidya game songs

          Comment

          • sciron37
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 50

            #65
            Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

            Um actually, I do. Been on online forums for almost 10 years. Yes TheRapingDragon, that's me. Where's your's? At least I don't care what people think about what I look like. How bout posting your pic.

            -Tibs-
            Sorry? I can be a dick. I hate stupid people. Especially when they think they're smart and they're correcting me. Why are you picking a fight with me? Honestly?

            Wanna flame war? Wanna start drama? Whatever, I'm bored anyway, Flame away, but it's not cool to get off topic tibs, if you wanna tell me I don't know how a forum works, make your own thread instead of getting off topic. LOL after 6,290, I would think you know how a forum works. Guess not.

            Back on topic.
            Redwrist, i love kmfdm, but they're not death metal, don't know the other bands but I like your taste ;D
            Last edited by sciron37; 04-15-2007, 09:56 AM.

            Comment

            • -Tibs-
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 5235

              #66
              Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

              Originally posted by sciron37
              Um actually, I do. Been on online forums for almost 10 years.
              It dosen't show.

              Originally posted by sciron37
              Yes TheRapingDragon, that's me. Where's your's? At least I don't care what people think about what I look like. How bout posting your pic.
              David has posted his picture many times. He is very beautiful. It is not in his avatar because if you look a little harder, only those from the myspace crowd use their avatar for pictures of themselves. None of the regs here are tools like that.

              Except Afrobean.

              Originally posted by sciron37
              -Tibs-
              Sorry? I can be a dick. I hate stupid people. Especially when they think they're smart and they're correcting me.
              Irony.

              Originally posted by sciron37
              Why are you picking a fight with me? Honestly?
              See above listed reasons.

              Metal covers of vidya game songs

              Comment

              • TheRapingDragon
                A car crash mind
                • Aug 2005
                • 9788

                #67
                Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                Originally posted by sciron37
                Um actually, I do. Been on online forums for almost 10 years. Yes TheRapingDragon, that's me. Where's your's? At least I don't care what people think about what I look like. How bout posting your pic.
                Where is your is? Yes, of course. Mine is where is your is you.

                I have posted my picture numerous times, in the correct thread. Also posted my fiancee, go find them.

                Oh, and I'm glad you don't care what people think, because then you might actually have to make post after post telling us about how you don't care while still addressing as many points as possible to get your point across.

                Almost 10 years, that's incredible. To be able to be on forums for 10 years and yet come on a new one and instantly get defensive over people and post things that most people will laugh at.

                -Tibs-
                Sorry? I can be a dick. I hate stupid people. Especially when they think they're smart and they're correcting me. Why are you picking a fight with me? Honestly?
                He just wants to play.

                Wanna flame war? Wanna start drama? Whatever, I'm bored anyway, Flame away.
                Nobody is flaming here, in fact if you started to flame then we'd have to tell you to stop, we are merely talking and generally telling you that you are acting wrong and taking things far too seriously. No flaming in chit chat. If you want to flame, take it to the garbage bin.

                Oh, and seeing as how I should really name some bands. Got a new band called "Sun Caged". Heavy prog metal band along the lines of Vanden Plas. Good 2nd album out.
                Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 04-15-2007, 09:58 AM.

                Comment

                • sciron37
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 50

                  #68
                  Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                  Sigh. Hate being double teamed. I'll try to sum it up.

                  Tibs, stop spamming
                  You make me lol.

                  TheRapingDragon, sorry, I'm not going to waste my time finding your pictures, I was being sarcastic. But congrads on the new upcoming marriage , hope your wedding is beautiful *no sarcasm*

                  Yea I get defensive a lot. It's a flaw I'm working on, I'm too gullible. Next time I won't post a 1 word post, It's obvious my intentions weren't clear enough. It all depends on the forum I guess.

                  I really don't care if people laugh or not ;D I'm not afraid to say what I think. I don't like tibs, I don't wanna play lol :P

                  I don't like flaming nor do I intend to start. Don't label me as a flamer. I didn't like being corrected the way you did. You were wrong on your point and unless you admit that, I can't stand down O well, you seem to be pretty intelligent and I respect that, hope you've had a good weekend ;D

                  Back on topic. Sun Caged huh? Always up for new music, I'll check them out
                  Last edited by sciron37; 04-15-2007, 10:23 AM.

                  Comment

                  • -Tibs-
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 5235

                    #69
                    Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                    Originally posted by sciron37
                    I don't like tibs
                    </3

                    Metal covers of vidya game songs

                    Comment

                    • TheRapingDragon
                      A car crash mind
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 9788

                      #70
                      Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                      I'll always love you baybee <3.

                      Also - Sci. No worries, back on topic.

                      Comment

                      • FluorescentArmy
                        Forum User
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1754

                        #71
                        Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                        Kataklysm
                        Decapitated
                        Cannibal Corpse

                        Comment

                        • OrganisM
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 2644

                          #72
                          Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                          Damn, and I missed a good flame war.

                          I find that there are certain genres particularly oversaturated with crap... that's why I don't ever bother with death metal unless something catches my eye.
                          .

                          Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                          "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                          because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                          spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                          changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                          Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                          Originally Posted by
                          MrRubix[link]:
                          "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                          Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                          "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                          Comment

                          • LexyLove
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 1

                            #73
                            Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                            Um maybe

                            Children of Bodom
                            Rhapsody ?

                            I'm not too big on metal but my friend is and I know he listens to those. xD


                            Comment

                            • g4z33b0
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2618

                              #74
                              Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                              CoB! Ya.

                              Comment

                              • -paexaea-
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 4611

                                #75
                                Re: What are some good heavy/Death Metal bands?

                                I love how sciron made a small spelling errors into something ridiculously pointless.

                                Than he decides he cannot win an arguement with the senior members of the forum, and kisses ass. Please, if you are going to argue, make valid points or don't post.
                                See you, Space Cowboy.

                                Comment

                                Working...