Legality of having sex in your car.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #46
    Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

    Originally posted by evilbutterfly
    Not when nobody's bedroom has a lock on it and both people's families are quick to barge in without knocking at all.
    Here lies the advantage of having an old house. I can hear when anyone is coming to my room, as I'm at the end of the hallway of a very creaky floor. I also have quite acute hearing when I need to.

    8)

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #47
      Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

      Originally posted by evilbutterfly
      Not when nobody's bedroom has a lock on it and both people's families are quick to barge in without knocking at all.

      Not that anything like that ever stops us. The point is, I was wondering about it during and after, and especially every time I see That 70's Show, cuz there are a couple times in that show that cops have interrupted people in the show having sex in a car. I always did wonder about it, I just never had reason enough to look it up until kinda recently, and I couldn't find anything about it.
      But that was the 70's man. Cops were so paranoid from 60's that they had to make sure that kids didnt have fun.

      This is how I see it, a lack of information on the legality of having sex in a car means there isn't a law restricting the act. Therefore, bang away.

      Comment

      • stretchypanda
        shock me shock me
        • Sep 2004
        • 4123

        #48
        Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

        Man, I would never have had sex while my parents were in the house. People would have died.

        Comment

        Working...