Legality of having sex in your car.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #31
    Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

    Originally posted by JurseyRider734
    That's why assfly wants to know.
    He is in college is he not? I'm sure there is some free time he and his darling could get down to bumping their junk.

    Unless, of course, he just wants to know for the sake of knowing. In that case, I have no idea.

    Comment

    • mead1
      Cerebellumberjack
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 3960

      #32
      Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

      <3 Virginia

      In stafford it is entirely legal to beat your wife on the courthouse steps. It's how I keep my lady in line.

      Comment

      • ChAoSxxx
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 105

        #33
        Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

        Go get an apartment **** there.
        Originally posted by Synthlight
        Laughsitup, you just don't get it do you? It's not even worth trying to explain it to you..

        I worked 80 hours this week, the last thing I need to do is spend time deciphering your language.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #34
          Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

          F*ck her in front of your loser friends.

          Juuuust kidding.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #35
            Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            He is in college is he not? I'm sure there is some free time he and his darling could get down to bumping their junk.

            Unless, of course, he just wants to know for the sake of knowing. In that case, I have no idea.

            Yea...but it's the summer. I'm sure it makes things a litttttle bit more complicated if you're living at your parents' houses and you want to have sex with your "partner".
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • super-smashman
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 2638

              #36
              Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

              im a virgin lolol and im really drunk!

              WHATS THIS THREAD AOUBt!?

              Comment

              • dooty_7
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 462

                #37
                Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

                smashman is started to piss me off about his drunken state of existence right now. Anyways, i have had sex i a car and do not condone it. One it is fairly uncomfortable and Two it is messy... unless you use a condom.... (cough cough). Sex in a car is legal if and only if it is in a private location.

                Comment

                • super-smashman
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 2638

                  #38
                  Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

                  lo f u.

                  Ok, i think its stupid hoiw much we are ok with violence, which is where people are huritng each other yet we get so uptight and OMFGWTF when we are exposed to sex anr nudity, a natural and necessary part of being human.

                  Fukc our society is backwards.

                  Comment

                  • AasumDude
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 726

                    #39
                    Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Get a *Humpmobile.

                    Then you can be assured that you won't be currupting the youth of America by exposing them to such things.
                    Fixed. Shag, baby!

                    Comment

                    • ImEric12
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 1952

                      #40
                      Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

                      Originally posted by dooty_7
                      One it is fairly uncomfortable
                      Front seat reclined > back seat.

                      Like.. it's not uncomfortable at all. Give it a try some time.

                      Comment

                      • megaxxx
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 329

                        #41
                        Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

                        I am thinking Beavis and Buthead do America. At the end when the terrorists reach D. C., the FBI spots them, but without any evidence of a certain catastophic contained super virus. They only spotted them in the back seats having sex and threatened to hold them.
                        GET A JOB LOSER.

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #42
                          Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

                          Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                          Yea...but it's the summer. I'm sure it makes things a litttttle bit more complicated if you're living at your parents' houses and you want to have sex with your "partner".
                          Not if you are quite and play loud music.

                          Comment

                          • -Fallen-
                            xqsite OG
                            • May 2005
                            • 2836

                            #43
                            Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

                            It's not illegal until your government has made a bull**** law about it.
                            One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                            BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                            Comment

                            • megaxxx
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 329

                              #44
                              Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

                              I was wataching Beavis and Butthead awhile ago. They always make me laugh.
                              GET A JOB LOSER.

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #45
                                Re: Legality of having sex in your car.

                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                Not if you are quite and play loud music.
                                Not when nobody's bedroom has a lock on it and both people's families are quick to barge in without knocking at all.

                                Not that anything like that ever stops us. The point is, I was wondering about it during and after, and especially every time I see That 70's Show, cuz there are a couple times in that show that cops have interrupted people in the show having sex in a car. I always did wonder about it, I just never had reason enough to look it up until kinda recently, and I couldn't find anything about it.

                                I guess I should go ask a policeman. XD
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...