One of my friends......(Ladies my advice)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grandiagod
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 6122

    #31
    Re: One of my friends......(Ladies my advice)

    Originally posted by JurseyRider734
    erectile malfunctions
    My new favorite variation of a medical term.
    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

    Comment

    • Jongo
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 121

      #32
      Re: One of my friends......(Ladies my advice)

      Originally posted by -Tibs-
      16/f/Japan
      kewl

      18/m/uk lets e-date =D
      || C650 || Note ||

      Comment

      • mackmcd
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2005
        • 71

        #33
        Re: One of my friends......(Ladies my advice)

        back off my kool-aid, mother ****er!
        one hand, (3 finger) C650



        The NPMGP Official Status:
        Files Submitted = 0
        Files Accepted = 0

        Comment

        • Cenright
          You thought I was a GUY?!
          • Sep 2003
          • 3139

          #34
          Re: One of my friends......(Ladies my advice)

          Raven, I wanted to start with apologizing for the stupidity of some of the members here. Because this community is about helping each other, but they are the kind of tards that could never understand it.

          Now to help: I agree with what mackmcd said in the first reply, that you should tell her. There is only one thing that I would change, and that is that if you get yelled at, and such, it is only her venting that you got there when she didn't. You didn't take him to spite, her, and you didn't even know about the crush at the time, and that needs to be made clear to her. If she still yells, she will just need some time to calm down, but yes, it will be better if you tell her.

          If she seems mad, you might also want to tell her that you were angry about her "I bet your girfriend is a jerk" comment, but that you understand that she didnt mean it to be against her. That will make her feel that you were nicer to her than she knew, and put you on more even terms. I hope it works out.

          (Oh and sorry, but I am locking this, because it became an idiot's flame fest. It has nothing to do with you though raven.)
          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

          Comment

          Working...