Ok, I'm going to explain this to you as best I can.
Sex will get you anything in the world. In this situation, I reccomend sleeping with your boyfriend whenever he wants it to make him love you, then sleeping with your female friend so she doesn't hate you for going out with the guy she likes. If you don't do this, both of them will end up hating you. I've seen it happen before, and it's not pretty. SEX TO SAVE THE RELATIONSHIP. DO IT NOW.
But in all seriousness kid, you'd better get on it quick. Just remember to use a condom with the guy. Safe Sex is the only way to go, unless you are sure HES THE ONE.
ASKING ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS ON THE INTERNET IS SMART
rofl..
something like that its nowt to get stressed over though. just forget about it, and if anything else comes up.. as in, she says something else to your bf that irratates, dont come on to stong just chat t her for a bit like say "hey u alright" then be like "u spoken to my fella tonight?" n if she says "ye what's it to you" say "what did u say"...............
nvm i wont go on.. just chat with her n try n work it out.. u dont need other people to tell you what to do.say, just do what u think is right.
And if worst comes to worst n u get Kay Ohd, come back to the FFR forums n tell us about it ^^ GL+HF
mead and I have sex to save our relationship all the time. Sometimes we include RaiRai. It usually depends on whether or not mead's erectile malfunctions are acting up again.
Comment