A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tonberry_Kid
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 3408

    #31
    Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

    Dude...I've had girls hit me in the chest with books, and punch me in the chest and everything...I've had a fat chick fall on my chest(I had to take therapy after that)...And not a single crack...You little kid and your...Little bones...Pussy
    UNLEASH THE DRAGON
    Originally posted by mead1
    My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

    Comment

    • TIMEDISORT
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2006
      • 297

      #32
      Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

      Dude i bet she didn't wheigh 400 pounds!
      CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #33
        Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

        Whenever I read your posts now, I think of a surfer accent mixed with the pitch of an 11 year old. It's quite humorous.

        What was the need to share this anyways? I doubt she weighs 400 pounds.

        Comment

        • Tonberry_Kid
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 3408

          #34
          Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

          She had more chins than a Chinese phone book...More rolls than a bakery...Dude...She had to move SIDEWAYS to get into ****ing rooms!!!
          UNLEASH THE DRAGON
          Originally posted by mead1
          My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

          Comment

          • terence1357
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 304

            #35
            Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

            stick it in their pooper
            k

            Comment

            • scorpio1690
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 4817

              #36
              Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

              Why do you have a girlfriend when you're eleven? Can you even get a boner? No she wasn't 400 pounds, that's more than the average adult male.

              I can exaggerate too.

              Comment

              • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 1048

                #37
                Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                Originally posted by scorpio1690
                No she wasn't 400 pounds, that's more than the average adult male.
                QTF

                This COLOSSAL dude in my school (who is 16, much older than 11) isn't even 400.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #38
                  Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                  This is pathetic and pointless.

                  So it has been said, and so it shall be locked.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #39
                    Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                    Originally posted by hydrojakep
                    God, who joins ffr when they're eleven.

                    Seriously.
                    You funny man, you.

                    Comment

                    Working...