A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #16
    Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

    He has parental consent.

    ps im almost 9 guys

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • TIMEDISORT
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2006
      • 297

      #17
      Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

      =(
      CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #18
        Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

        I skate.

        I'm not great, but I imagine I'm better than some random 11 year old.

        Why aren't the prepubescent girls mobbing for a piece of me?

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #19
          Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

          cause you're fat and ugly.

          <3
          RIP

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #20
            Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            cause you're fat and ugly.

            <3
            And bald.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 1048

              #21
              Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

              10 blank cassette tapes says he has wavy shaggy "sk8r" hair

              edit: TIMEDISTORT that is

              Comment

              • TIMEDISORT
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2006
                • 297

                #22
                Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                I skate.

                I'm not great, but I imagine I'm better than some random 11 year old.

                Why aren't the prepubescent girls mobbing for a piece of me?
                You better keep imagining cause that isn't gonna happen today.

                there not going for you cause your a bean
                CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

                Comment

                • Tonberry_Kid
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 3408

                  #23
                  Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                  I'd tap it Chris...Just wait till I come back to MS...;p
                  UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                  Originally posted by mead1
                  My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                  Comment

                  • dancingmaniac3
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1873

                    #24
                    Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                    Enjoy it while you can. Once you reach high school, you'll be at the bottom. Skaters like you will be lol.

                    Comment

                    • TIMEDISORT
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 297

                      #25
                      Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                      Originally posted by TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                      10 blank cassette tapes says he has wavy shaggy "sk8r" hair

                      edit: TIMEDISTORT that is

                      Then you owe me 10 cassette tapes
                      CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

                      Comment

                      • TIMEDISORT
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 297

                        #26
                        Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                        Originally posted by dancingmaniac3
                        Enjoy it while you can. Once you reach high school, you'll be at the bottom. Skaters like you will be lol.
                        No man i'm gettin the pops. Every one knows who I am in my little town

                        Belive it or not, last week this kid in grade 12 came up to me with his board and asked me to teach him to skate. He dumps like 10 bucks in my hands i'm like ok
                        Last edited by TIMEDISORT; 04-21-2006, 07:52 PM.
                        CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #27
                          Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                          I should shave my head again just so the "me is bald" joke will be true.

                          Then again, I'd rather have hair for graduation. I'll shave shortly after commencement, I guess.

                          PS why is this in Chit Chat haha

                          Comment

                          • hydrojakep
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 2294

                            #28
                            Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                            God, who joins ffr when they're eleven.

                            Seriously.



                            Comment

                            • TIMEDISORT
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 297

                              #29
                              Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                              I do
                              CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

                              Comment

                              • dancingmaniac3
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1873

                                #30
                                Re: A Bunch Of Girls Almost Broke My Ribs

                                olol you arent 13 too young for ffr ban

                                Comment

                                Working...