Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chickendude
    Away from Computer
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 1901

    #3886
    Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1



    No Mead
    my friend, I POINT AT YUUUUUU

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #3887
      Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

      rofl I felt like cam whoring just now
      PS I chopped off all of my hair back in october because of a football game




      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #3888
        Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

        Originally posted by stretchypanda
        What? You look thinner.
        LIES!!!!!!


        I AM A FATTY!!!!!!!!

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #3889
          Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

          Vash, you look 10x more asian now.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • duhh_
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 429

            #3890
            Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

            Originally posted by chickendude


            No Mead
            my friend, I POINT AT YUUUUUU

            rotfl!

            owned.
            use small words when you talk **** about me, because you'll be eating them later

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            i hear there's this amazing new invention

            it's called google

            you take words that you want to know more about and you type them in and OH SHIT YOU GET INFORMATION

            Comment

            • Verruckter
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 2707

              #3891
              Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1



              CAN'T SEE **** THERE CAPTAIN!
              Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
              Image removed for size violation.

              Comment

              • Nikkis
                Banned
                • Nov 2006
                • 81

                #3892
                Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                I know I'm banned.......

                READ THE EFFING THREAD TITLE, N00B!

                Lame.......my forehead looks huge.
                Last edited by GuidoHunter; 11-18-2006, 09:42 PM.

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #3893
                  Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                  We need to like super bold and 1000 font the message on page 1

                  Comment

                  • stlunatic0124
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 3228

                    #3894
                    Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                    What the f*ck kind of band are you in?

                    The SS Aryan Marching Band?

                    Nonetheless, the uniform is bad ass.
                    HAHAHA

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #3895
                      Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      What the f*ck kind of band are you in?

                      The SS Aryan Marching Band?

                      Nonetheless, the uniform is bad ass.
                      That's the first thing I thought too... i was like "Whoa, I didn't know the Hitler Youth had a marching band"

                      Comment

                      • lord_carbo
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 6222

                        #3896
                        Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                        Originally posted by HansSky
                        Found a pretty recent pic of me. July.

                        Nice mortar, Corp. Putzhammer.
                        last.fm

                        Comment

                        • church_pk
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 2575

                          #3897
                          Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1



                          My girlfriend Ally and I in the subway in downtown Toronto.
                          Spread C711 Metal ZX./

                          Comment

                          • church_pk
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 2575

                            #3898
                            Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                            Well, that day we had to get up around 7 am, and only got about 4 hours sleep that night, so yeah, I agree haha.
                            Spread C711 Metal ZX./

                            Comment

                            • clandestinity
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 38

                              #3899
                              Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1



                              This one is better

                              Merci, Adam




                              Myspace

                              Mysite

                              Comment

                              • Snapps
                                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 5650

                                #3900
                                Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1




                                >____>

                                Comment

                                Working...