Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MalReynolds
    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
    • Sep 2003
    • 6571

    #3511
    Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

    Afro - Protip: All of your pictures are the same two angles, the only thing that changes is your hair. You get bonus points for things like different angles, and a double bonus multplier if you shoot the grey trashcan with your SpyHunter.
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


    My new novel:

    Maledictions: The Offering.

    Now in Paperback!

    Comment

    • duhh_
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 429

      #3512
      Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

      Originally posted by dunlop
      Do I see Operation in the background?!?!
      lol

      man, dont look so pissed.
      use small words when you talk **** about me, because you'll be eating them later

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      i hear there's this amazing new invention

      it's called google

      you take words that you want to know more about and you type them in and OH SHIT YOU GET INFORMATION

      Comment

      • whiteflame
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 378

        #3513
        Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
        Is that your boyfriend?
        Rofl I don't have a boyfriend...and my soon to be girlfriend wasn't around so...meh.

        Comment

        • FluorescentArmy
          Forum User
          • Nov 2005
          • 1754

          #3514
          Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

          My hair is long.

          Comment

          • -Tibs-
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 5235

            #3515
            Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

            Originally posted by whiteflame
            Rofl I don't have a boyfriend...and my soon to be girlfriend wasn't around so...meh.
            I'd laugh so hard if she rejected you.

            Metal covers of vidya game songs

            Comment

            • stretchypanda
              shock me shock me
              • Sep 2004
              • 4123

              #3516
              Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

              I have a blister the size of Texas on my pinky toe. =(


              Also:

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #3517
                Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                @ blister - Ouch, that sucks
                @ dog - awesome, dogs are the best

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                • msbrunnettemickey
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 1780

                  #3518
                  Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                  Nice shoes =)

                  בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                  מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                  יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                  אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                  אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                  אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                  ודואג ודואג נורא

                  Comment

                  • nforcer06164
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 4772

                    #3519
                    Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                    Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    @ blister - Ouch, that sucks
                    Y'know, I really hate it when people say "that sucks," because it's like, "Oh really? I didn't know that it sucked. Thanks a lot for telling me!" It's kind of irritating, but I guess that's just me.

                    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                    Comment

                    • stretchypanda
                      shock me shock me
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 4123

                      #3520
                      Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                      ur crzy

                      Comment

                      • YungYung
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 810

                        #3521
                        Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                        Originally posted by MCRenaissance
                        Because his hair is totally white right?
                        Because albino people can't dye their hair?
                        clairmai lol hvam lol

                        Comment

                        • MCRenaissance
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 1646

                          #3522
                          Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                          Originally posted by YungYung
                          Because albino people can't dye their hair?
                          Yeah, they can. Point still stands that Afrobean isn't an Albino.

                          Comment

                          • FluorescentArmy
                            Forum User
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1754

                            #3523
                            Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                            Yea he is

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #3524
                              Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                              If Afrobea was an albino, his eyes wouldn't be brown.

                              And don't you even THINK about saying "colored contacts." Yeesh.

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #3525
                                Re: Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1

                                Alright, guys.

                                I confess. I dye my hair and I wear colored contacts.

                                Also, I draw freckles on my face to make it seem as though I actually have pigment in my skin.

                                Comment

                                Working...