Do/Have You Play/ed The Mellophone/French Horn?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • plasmix
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3639

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Do/Have You Play/ed The Mellophone/Frenc

    I hate playing bassoon.

    Comment

    • stretchypanda
      shock me shock me
      • Sep 2004
      • 4123

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Do/Have You Play/ed The Mellophone/Frenc

      Except it can earn you so much money and scholarships if you have any talent. Even if you don't. Schools want bassoonists.

      Comment

      • Cenright
        You thought I was a GUY?!
        • Sep 2003
        • 3139

        #33
        RE: Do/Have You Play/ed The Mellophone/French Horn?

        I was always using a school French Double Horn... I might finally own my own though, even if this one is only in F.


        -Edit- I just found this online. If I had the money, I would buy this. I think that it is absolutely beautiful, but I am already bidding on a French Horn.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/GORGEOUS-NEW-OPE...ayphotohosting
        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

        Comment

        • jujo07
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 121

          #34
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Do/Have You Play/ed The Mellophone/F

          Originally posted by Cenright
          I wish I had gotten to play flute too.
          Flutes are pretty cool. I've played mine for more than 6 years. I remember back in middle school I wanted to play the french horn but my band director said the way my mouth was structured it would make it harder to play, so flute was my second choice, and I enjoy playing it now more than anything.

          Comment

          • Tonberry_Kid
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 3408

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Do/Have You Play/ed The Mellopho

            Most french horns are double horns...The cool looking ones and the ones that you really don't need are the triple horns...lol...I'm still trying to get my own french horn...A Conn 8D...With detatchable bell...
            UNLEASH THE DRAGON
            Originally posted by mead1
            My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Do/Have You Play/ed The Mellopho

              I'm buying a new cello.

              There's all basically the same in the regards that they all tune to A. That is unless you want to tune it to something else, which is unorthodox but technically feasible. String instruments are pretty awesome.

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • Tonberry_Kid
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 3408

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Do/Have You Play/ed The Mellopho

                I have a quick joke about violas and violins...I don't mean to offend people by saying this though.

                What's the difference between a violin and a viola?
                Violas burn longer.
                UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                Originally posted by mead1
                My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                Comment

                Working...