The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kickassbuddy
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 594

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

    5 right?

    Comment

    • jamuko
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 1083

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

      Some lines are 5, yes;
      But think of the middle one.
      Pay attention, man!
      ♪~
      Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
      I like delicious things
      I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
      So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
      There's lots of happiness in my pocket
      So let's play forever~

      Comment

      • kickassbuddy
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 594

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

        Okay I got it
        I hope that I don't suck
        Tell me if I'm wrong

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

          No, sadly, you're wrong.
          The middle has seven, man!
          Bejesus, just count!

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • Eyoshi
            Certified Calendarwhore
            • Nov 2004
            • 1044

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

            Many times it broke
            When will people get it right
            It's five, seven, five...

            Comment

            • -Skooter-
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2005
              • 316

              #51
              This is my haiku,
              I wrote this one just for you,
              Wrote it just for who?

              Wow, okay, whatever, I haven't done that in forever.
              .so what. -Skooter- .drama makes life boring.

              Comment

              Working...