The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kickassbuddy
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 594

    #31
    RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

    As my day fades away
    I always hope that
    my other haiku dosen't suck

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #32
      RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

      I wish you would stop
      Your haikus that never work
      Learn sentance structure

      Comment

      • Jam930
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 1069

        #33
        RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

        Bright life burnt away
        Thundering technology
        Hollowed skulls of men
        -Jamie

        Comment

        • Squeek
          let it snow~
          • Jan 2004
          • 14444

          #34
          RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

          Repeat after me:
          Kuroneko is greater
          than an asterisk.

          ~Squeek

          Comment

          • Tasuke
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1671

            #35
            RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

            Is a Haiku, by
            any other name still as
            silly as this one?

            Comment

            • Pumble
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 1301

              #36
              RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

              blah blah blah blah blah
              blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
              Wow i'm creative

              Comment

              • jamuko
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1083

                #37
                RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

                I'd try some haikus,
                But alas, I am lazy.
                o wait lol.
                ♪~
                Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                I like delicious things
                I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                So let's play forever~

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #38
                  RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

                  Would contractions, such as "I'd" count as 1 or 2 syllables? I would, or I'd, which way would you read it?

                  Comment

                  • scorpio1690
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 4817

                    #39
                    RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

                    I have a big wang
                    I constantly itch it
                    It smells of tuna

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #40
                      RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

                      Your second line has
                      Only 6 syllables in
                      It you english failing man.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #41
                        RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

                        Ryan correcting,
                        And yet not doing it right,
                        You mock; Fail yourself.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • kickassbuddy
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 594

                          #42
                          RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

                          How many syllables in a sentence in a haiku?

                          Comment

                          • Eyoshi
                            Certified Calendarwhore
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 1044

                            #43
                            RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

                            How silent I get
                            When autumn ends and leaves fall
                            Bitter chills follow.

                            Comment

                            • jamuko
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 1083

                              #44
                              Re: RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

                              Originally posted by kickassbuddy
                              How many syllables in a sentence in a haiku?
                              If you'd like to know,
                              Just count all the syllables
                              From any haiku.

                              (Though in Japanese,
                              "Haiku" is three syllables,
                              I count it as two.)
                              ♪~
                              Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                              I like delicious things
                              I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                              So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                              There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                              So let's play forever~

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: The Movie Quote Challange is officially over

                                I see where I fail,
                                Lines need logical endings,
                                Not random cut offs.

                                Comment

                                Working...