Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky kid. Depends on your view.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • metsfan001
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 250

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky kid. Depends o

    There are about 20 kids throughout the country named Espn.

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky kid. Depen

      Originally posted by Laharl
      This isn't so bad.

      You all know what Jason Lee named his kid, right?

      Pilot Inspektor. I am not making this up.
      I pity that child.

      I plan on naming my kids something uncommon and out there, though. My first child will be either Niko or Nikka, depending on gender.

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky kid. D

        Lol I bet you don't have kids
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky ki

          Originally posted by I
          My first child will be either Niko or Nikka, depending on gender.
          Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
          Lol I bet you don't have kids
          Aren't you a high roller.

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, luck

            They don't call me moneymaker for nothing.. I called your bluff lol. O and BTW lighten up
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, luck

              My child's name will be Mike Jones (Last Name).

              Don't feel bad, he will be honored.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • suicidalmuskrat
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 739

                #22
                Yoshi, Link, and Peach are my top 3 names. I actually like the names Link and Peach....Yoshi just because he's awesome.
                I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                Done, and done.

                Comment

                • jamuko
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 1083

                  #23
                  Haha, speaking of funny names...

                  Moon Unit and Diva Muffin Zappa.

                  Really, who names their kid "Moon Unit"?! And what the heck is a Diva Muffin?
                  ♪~
                  Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                  I like delicious things
                  I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                  So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                  There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                  So let's play forever~

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #24
                    Pilot Inspektor is a very cool name. I'd love to have been named that.

                    Also, it's awesome because inspector is misspelled.

                    Comment

                    • Jam930
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1069

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky kid. Depends o

                      I know a kid named Gaylord.

                      ...but I guess that's more common.


                      I think this whole thing is pretty sick.

                      Sure people will name their pets Jerkoff and Einstine or something... but to mess around with your kids name? The kid will have that name his entire life (unless he changes it, which would also prove my point). It's just awful.

                      Poor kid. =/
                      -Jamie

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #26
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky kid. Depen

                        Originally posted by Chromer
                        Yes it has. It was reported in EGM that a couple named thier two paternal twin (boy and girl), Sephiroth and Aerith. Both parents were huge fans of FFVII obviously.
                        If they were real fans they would have named the girl Aeris.

                        Osnappwned

                        ~Squeek

                        Comment

                        • blahblah18
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 1662

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky kid. D

                          apple is the best name of all-time...
                          but for now... postCount++

                          Comment

                          • purplepopcorn
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 602

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky kid. D

                            there are two kids name oranjello (oh-RAHN-gel-oh) and lemonjello (lee-MON-gel-oh).

                            Those poor, poor kids.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky kid. D

                              No guys, I'd totally name my kids rofl and lol and lmao.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • stretchypanda
                                shock me shock me
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 4123

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Poor, poor, kid. Or, maybe, lucky kid. D

                                My high school geometry/college algebra teacher told our class that at the first school she taught at, she had a student (who was apparently the youngest of several children) whose name was D'Lastone.

                                Hopefully he was the youngest.

                                And it's funnier if you say it out loud and spell it, then wait for people to understand.

                                Comment

                                Working...