So I clicked one of those links in AIM...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cenright
    You thought I was a GUY?!
    • Sep 2003
    • 3139

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM..

    Because it makes us think that there are other things of yours that are too short, like your brain cell count.
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM...

      Because it shows that you're a lazy dumbass.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM...

        Hey, that was me in that video!

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM...

          ROFL Noob. You look like Mal's Avatar now.

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #20
            Re: RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM...

            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
            Hey, that was me in that video!
            So who was the guy? Hahahaha, look, I just made it seem as if you were the female in the video.
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM..

              wow.

              I mean.

              wow.

              Comment

              • hydrojakep
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 2294

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM..

                That was me in the video.



                Comment

                • Snapps
                  NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 5650

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM..

                  AIM's Featured Personals Service

                  featured personal
                  santiago69

                  Lol..

                  IM HIM NOW GOGOOG

                  Comment

                  • nforcer06164
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 4772

                    #24
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM...

                    Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                    Originally posted by birtybirty27
                    Whats wrong with short'ning words that u no mean?
                    Because it makes you look dumb, and lazy. No one likes dumb, lazy people.
                    True. SmarterChild understands "conversational English", and starts talking back in it to you if that's how you type. My brother was stupid enough to do that and when he found out he couldn't fix it, he got all pissed off. Real life example there. You might like shortening words we'll understand either way, but we don't like to read it.

                    Now...

                    What a dumb video. I mean, it's poor marketing. People don't look like that.

                    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM..

                      And, sometimes you don't know the meanings of the obscure internet shortenings.

                      And with that: rotfbmalfo

                      On Topic: Who are they trying to target with this feature? the Pedophiles of the world who would like it don't want to be seen.

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM..

                        They're obviously trying to teach the kids of the internet to cybersex each other. It also teaches you that the appropriate response when seeing a girl on the internet is "Wow, you're hot!!" no matter how hideous she is, because you're most likely sitting at the computer all day wanting to get on cam with people.

                        PS:
                        Originally posted by Skoota
                        Everyone is all of a sudden pissed because AIM has bandwagoned and is now doing what every other instant messaging service has always done. Real smart guys, real smart.
                        I think you missed the point of this topic entirely.
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • gardyloo
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 580

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: So I clicked one of those links in AIM..

                          "wow, you're hot"
                          *thwap*
                          "zomg"

                          Comment

                          Working...