F o u r T h o u s a n d

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #31
    RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

    Originally posted by Snapps
    In the beginning, you postwhored a lot.
    Yeah, she was a dirty little whore, wasn't she?
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #32
      Re: RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

      Originally posted by evilbutterfly
      Originally posted by Snapps
      In the beginning, you postwhored a lot.
      Yeah, she was a dirty little whore, wasn't she?
      lol internets

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • iPatcH
        Swamp Lemons Rule
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 3371

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

        QUACK QUACK
        put on a donk on it

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

          Even you know I should have been mentioned.


          Oh well, Congratulations on your 4000th.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • deltro300111
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 1014

            #35
            Re: RE: Re: RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

            Originally posted by iPatcH
            QUACK QUACK
            (Insert postwhore here, due to lack of e-buttsekcs ) Conglatulations flypie, victoly.

            Comment

            • hydrojakep
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 2294

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

              you know you love me.

              yah

              We used to talk more though ;_;



              Comment

              • timeholder
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 3

                #37
                You officialy have no life.

                XD. Gratz anyways.

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #38
                  Originally posted by timeholder
                  You officialy have no life.

                  XD. Gratz anyways.
                  I officially do have a life. The forums are just one part of my life. I do lots of other stuff.

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • ToshX
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 5111

                    #39
                    Originally posted by flypie743
                    Originally posted by timeholder
                    You officialy have no life.

                    XD. Gratz anyways.
                    I do lots of other stuff.
                    Well, I'm sure you do, then.

                    Comment

                    • lildevilterpbaby
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 29

                      #40
                      she does have a life i promise and i most definately haven't been on here in a while it's pretty fun congrats on the 4000 btw flypie
                      www.myspace.com/lildevilterpbaby
                      ^ my myspace

                      Comment

                      • osufan
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 89

                        #41
                        RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                        Happy 4k Flypie

                        come in hang out in irc some more, you'll probably see more of me there than here



                        here's to 4k more!

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #42
                          RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                          Madame, I tip my hat to you.

                          Comment

                          • sleeplessdragn
                            ~Bang that beat Harder~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2321

                            #43
                            RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                            I should really create a conjuration song that I should link to for every one of these posts. And then I'll personalize the ones that I actually care about. I think this would be one I would personalize.

                            Congrats. Have a nice day.

                            Comment

                            • ThEclipse
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 1641

                              #44
                              RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                              You're a coo girl~



                              We used to talk a lot more though, but now we never do =/




                              gj on the 4000

                              Comment

                              • SMGod
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 1830

                                #45
                                I'd vote okay poster only because I don't know you too well.
                                I have 4387 posts I realized btw cause Nima had 3314 (and thats not including stupid joke accounts

                                Comment

                                Working...