F o u r T h o u s a n d

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #16
    RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

    *Speechless*






    Why didn't I think of an avatar history?



    XD just kidding. A supernatural congratulations on your 4000th (very well-composed post, by the way). Drawing skill is something I've always wanted (and I try whenever I get the chance), and I often get upset with people who can but don't. So please always keep drawing, because I want you to.


    Flypie743 gains 80 Omega points!
    What's this?
    Flypie743 is evolving!
    Flypie743 becomes...
    Supaflypie744!

    Comment

    • soccr743
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2003
      • 549

      #17
      RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

      I will be happy to get to 500. (Which is coming up soon)

      I didn't think it was possible to get so many posts in such a short amount of time...

      -----Soccr743-----

      PS: Okay poster.

      Comment

      • purplepopcorn
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 602

        #18
        Re: RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

        Originally posted by Omeganitros
        Flypie743 gains 80 Omega points!
        What's this?
        Flypie743 is evolving!
        Flypie743 becomes...
        Supaflypie744!
        sigged

        Comment

        • flypie743
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 3210

          #19
          Re: RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

          Originally posted by soccr743
          I will be happy to get to 500. (Which is coming up soon)

          I didn't think it was possible to get so many posts in such a short amount of time...

          -----Soccr743-----

          PS: Okay poster.
          Tons of people have gotten more.

          See: Emccky (but he just postwhored "gg" everywhere), Moogy, LD, and Tasselfoot.

          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

            Several of us got upwards of 200 in a matter of hours on MoP's tiny little forums one time. And then he scrapped those forums and made another and we did the same thing. Without double posting.
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • fusi0n
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 2158

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

              Originally posted by flypie743
              Originally posted by soccr743
              I will be happy to get to 500. (Which is coming up soon)

              I didn't think it was possible to get so many posts in such a short amount of time...

              -----Soccr743-----

              PS: Okay poster.
              Tons of people have gotten more.

              See: Moogy, LD, and Tasselfoot.
              They didn't join in June 2004 though.

              Comment

              • falconsfan14
                Banned
                • Jan 2005
                • 2183

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                Wow, i was fellin the love . Im just happy you mentioned me. Thanks bud.

                PS: i was used as a post whore example XD.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #23
                  Re: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                  Originally posted by flypie743
                  I would also like to mention the posters that I have always had respect for and been coo~ with, but never really knew them as well as some others: Kilgamayan, jewpinthethird, MalReynolds, Kenzya, QreepyBORIS, Freak83, aperson, djshox, Varia, MrESqueek , Specforces, and hydrojakep.

                  I would also like to mention the people I do not get along with, but I still respect them as people and posters-Tasselfoot (<3 u bro XD), Guidohunter, evilbutterfly (si señor rocked), and Whorlichan.
                  So, you don't respect me then? Is that it?

                  By the way, you post a lot. Like crazy. Seriously, I thought I posted a lot, but jeez.

                  Comment

                  • fusi0n
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 2158

                    #24
                    RE: Re: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                    Someone is upset :'(

                    Comment

                    • The_Q
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 4391

                      #25
                      RE: Re: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                      You rock, Flypie. You rock.

                      Q

                      Comment

                      • Mindfields
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 1566

                        #26
                        RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                        You're usually a good poster, but this one kinda looked like it was advertising something, what, with the pictures and the fonts and the tildas and such...

                        Comment

                        • Tasuke
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1671

                          #27
                          RE: Re: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                          No love for me. Never any love for me.
                          Oh well. I guess I'll just cry myself to sleep again.

                          By the way, when did ffrers stop "AAAAing Reach's mom"?
                          Ithink i missed it wheneveryone just stopped.

                          Comment

                          • Snapps
                            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 5650

                            #28
                            RE: Re: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                            I voted you ok.

                            In the beginning, you postwhored a lot. Not bad posts though, just a ton. It just seemed like you wanted a high post count or something.

                            Anyways, congrats. You've changed your ways.

                            Comment

                            • linus
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2417

                              #29
                              RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                              your a bad poster bad to the max >>>>=(
                              Locked lololol
                              Not really. Congratulations...
                              gone.

                              Comment

                              • flypie743
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 3210

                                #30
                                RE: F o u r T h o u s a n d

                                In the beginning, you postwhored a lot. Not bad posts though, just a ton. It just seemed like you wanted a high post count or something.
                                'tis true

                                I posted a lot because I was on here a ton XD

                                I'm still on here pretty often, but not as much

                                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                                Comment

                                Working...