Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT DELETE UNTIL 10/31*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT

    WeatherBug has current and extended local and national weather forecasts, live weather radar, news, temperature, lightning, hurricane tracker and more

    Comment

    • british_bmx2005
      Banned
      • Jan 2005
      • 214

      #17
      Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT DELETE UNTIL 10/31*

      **NEW UPDATE AT TOP OF PAGE**

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT

        Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT DELETE UNTIL 10/31*
        Well maybe a lock on June 10th is fine.

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT

          This thing has a chance of reaching Hurricane status now, which isn't what I thought. I thought it would weaken slightly when it hit Cuba, but I guess it didn't.

          Comment

          • british_bmx2005
            Banned
            • Jan 2005
            • 214

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT

            STFU Snapps. It shouldnt be locked on the 10th of June.

            And Gamepro, you never know whats going to happen.

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT

              British, I'd like to point out that you are HORRIBLE AT MAKING THREADS. Secondly, half the people here don't really care because most of us live WITHIN THE UNITED STATES instead of on the coast.

              Oh and I agree with snapps.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • british_bmx2005
                Banned
                • Jan 2005
                • 214

                #22
                Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT DELETE UNTIL 10/31*

                **NEW UPDATE AT TOP OF PAGE**

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT

                  I simply do not find a play-by-play weather report that interesting.

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • Spazzbite
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 2181

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT

                    Did it ever cross your mind that people will probably check the weather on their own if a hurricane/enormous storm were heading straight for their house? I don't really see a reason for this thread, since you've basically posted the same information multiple times. I agree with Snapps as well.

                    Originally posted by Quicker
                    shades don't break unless you break them.

                    Comment

                    • british_bmx2005
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 214

                      #25
                      Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO NOT DELETE UNTIL 10/31*

                      **NEW UPDATE AT TOP OF PAGE**


                      FINAL ADVISORY WILL BE TOMORROW, SUNDAY, JUNE 12, 2005.

                      Comment

                      • NightSonnett
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 334

                        #26
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005 *DO

                        Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                        British, I'd like to point out that you are HORRIBLE AT MAKING THREADS. Secondly, half the people here don't really care because most of us live WITHIN THE UNITED STATES instead of on the coast.

                        Yeah. pretty much.
                        My computer hates me.

                        /gquit

                        Comment

                        • emccky
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 4811

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlantic Hurricane Season 2005

                          weather bug is adware.

                          Comment

                          • jewpinthethird
                            (The Fat's Sabobah)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2002
                            • 11711

                            #28
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlantic Hurricane Season 20

                            Originally posted by emccky
                            weather bug is adware.
                            It's worth it. http://weatherbug.com is great...because when I am sitting at my computer and too lazy to turn my head 30 degrees to the right to see what the weather is like outside, it just click on weatherbug and it tells me all the information I need! It even get all kinds of totally rad pop-ups with awesome offers!

                            Also, bonzaibuddy.com. MAN! That guy is hilarious! You can type things and he'll say it. One time, I typed ass, and bonzaibuddy said "ass" And I laughed and laughed and laughed until I passed out and hit the side of my head against the corner of my desk! I did have to go to the hospital because of the internal bleeding, and the doctors were afraid I might go into a coma if I feel asleep, but it was worth it! CUZ I MADE HIM SAY ASS!!!!

                            Okay, I am going to lock this thread now. All it seems to be doing is making people angry.

                            With my super psychic ablities, am I going to tell you want is going to happen: there will be a hurricane. It is going to travel all over Florida, and surrounding states. Houses will be destroyed. and there will be floods. You better be prepared for the worst. Make sure you stock up on canned goods and water. Have the supplies to board up your windows and trim your trees. And make sure you know where the nearest shelter is and the quickest way to get there.

                            If I am wrong, and the storm doesnt come, then you will be prepared for next year.

                            Comment

                            Working...