Kefit goes to Sakuracon 2005 (full report inside)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #16
    I can understand why.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #17
      Wolf looked cool....Sailor Moon...bleh.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #18
        Give me the CD.

        No, seriously, it's mine. I called it.

        That's totally not fair. I deserve to have that CD.

        Anyway, this still doesn't change my opinion of anime conventions. I'm still scared of them and will never go to the ones near me, even though they are the most popular ones of all.

        ~Squeek

        Comment

        • Moogy
          嗚呼
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 10303

          #19
          I am the tentacle monster.
          Plz visit my blog

          ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

          Comment

          Working...