LD NEEDS YOU (Near bottom of page 4)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mindfields
    Banned
    • Dec 2004
    • 1566

    #16
    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more than

    Originally posted by lightdarkness
    Guys, i'm not DJ'ing at clubs or anything. I do private parties and school dances.
    So what do you plan on doing?
    Hooking up a laptop to speakers and have pauses between songs?
    That's what my school does.
    I don't like my school.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more t

      It's called fading, idiot. =)
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more than

        Originally posted by Mindfields
        Originally posted by lightdarkness
        Guys, i'm not DJ'ing at clubs or anything. I do private parties and school dances.
        So what do you plan on doing?
        Hooking up a laptop to speakers and have pauses between songs?
        That's what my school does.
        I don't like my school.
        I use professional DJ software, not winamp.

        God, why does everyone think i'm just like the n00bs

        Comment

        • Snapps
          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 5650

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more t

          Take a plane out to California for my school's Sadies and maybe I can discuss something with your dad.

          Which won't be any help anyway seeing as you wont fly down to Cali.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more t

            This is what I have so far


            Dell Inspiron 6000d
            $949 (After 30% off INSTANTLY)

            1.5 Ghz Intel Pentium M Processor
            XP Home
            64MB DDR ATI’s MOBILITY RADEON X300
            512MB DDR2 SDRAM
            40 GB Hard Drive
            8x DVD ROM drive
            802.11b/g 54Mbps Wireless card
            1Yr Ltd Warranty, 1 Yr Mail-in Service, 1 Yr Tech Support

            DJ’ing is a breeze with a laptop. Portable, reliable, and you can’t scratch the bottom By using a laptop instead of CD’s, you can fit many more songs in a small package. Instead of mom bugging me to figure out the first ten songs I am going to play, I can basically set up the entire night before hand, adjusting to requests. Songs couldn’t be easier to find! Just type in the name, and you instantly have it! Even easily print out your entire list of songs whenever need be. No more organizing cd’s, the DJ software does everything for you. Think of a song to add to the play list last minute? No need to download and burn it, just download it and you are ready to go. You can be adding to your selection whenever you want, and not have to deal with CD’s.

            Not only will this laptop be beneficial to DJ’ing, but also for college. When I go to college, I will buy a new desktop; however, I will have the laptop to take with me to classes when I need to take notes. I won’t have lug home a big computer whenever I come home, but only a small laptop.




            Testimonials

            JurseyRider734
            Jay MacLean should get a laptop because he is a good boy, is smart, helps everyone, is nice, and it would be more efficient for him to use one for his DJing and schoolwork. He can take the laptop anywhere he wants incase there is a conflict with the whereabouts of his "work station”. My laptop was efficient for me because I could take it away on vacation and still have access to the computer, it was also small and i didn't have to worry about the hassle of setting the whole thing up. It also makes less noise and has all the necessities you need, but you can take it on the go.

            Flypie743
            To Whom It May Concern:
            Our world is mostly about technology today. Most things revolve around
            technology. Hardly anybody writes a 5 paragraph essay on paper
            anymore. Laptops are a form of technology that can be very useful in
            many ways. Laptops are portable, easy to use, and a great learning
            tool. First, laptops are great because you can take them anywhere.
            Let's say you are going on a family vacation over spring break. Poor
            Jay has to type up an essay that is due after spring break. Well, now
            that is a problem. Jay has a few options. He can do the essay after
            your family gets back from vacation. This will lower the quality of
            the essay and get Jay a bad grade. This grade could bring down his
            whole quarter average, which colleges look at. Not a good idea.
            However, if Jay had a laptop he could bring it on the family vacation
            and spend time on the plane ride/car ride writing his essay. This
            would give him time to make a rough draft and a final copy which would
            allow him more time to correct and perfect this essay. One would agree
            that the second option sounds best. Laptops can be very helpful. Jay
            is a junior, right? He is going to college in approximately a year.
            Laptops are a HUGE help in college. Jay can take his laptop to class
            with him. Most people can type faster than they can write notes. This
            means that:
            A. Jay's notes will be organized neatly in folders.
            B. Because he is so organized he will be able to study better for exams
            C. He will get all the notes taken down because of fast typing capabilities
            D. He will get a great job because he aces all of his college courses
            Laptops are great because they are portable. Laptops are easy to use
            if you know how to use them, which your son, Jay, does. So there you
            have it. A laptop will help him immensely. Last but not least, a
            laptop will help him in his schoolwork. I bet his grades will improve
            because he will be able to access his computer anywhere. He will be
            able to type up notes, write essays on the go, study for tests in the
            car, etc. I would suggest letting Jay get a laptop. It is a win
            situation. You already know he spends all of his time on the computer,
            so the laptop really wouldn't change much there. He will be able to do
            many things that he can't do with a PC. I got a laptop recently and I
            have loved every moment I have had it, and I am sure if you let your
            son get a laptop he will enjoy it and use it to it's full
            capabilities.

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more t

              Wow, you can tell Flypie wants you.

              512MB DDR2 SDRAM
              ZOMG comes with DDR 2!!
              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • flypie743
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 3210

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more t

                Wow, you can tell Flypie wants you.
                No, I was trying to get my madness points down.

                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                Comment

                • Mindfields
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 1566

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more t

                  Lol, I like D in Flypie's Testimonial the most. I usually use references to the future in essays whenever a fail a class. Usually it's about "Why Grades Should, But Aren't Important to Me".

                  Comment

                  • SpookG
                    (For Great Justice!)
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 829

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more t

                    You're a wimp. Real men use turntables, or at least a cd mixer or spinners. Soulseek DJs don't get much respect because by stealing music you don't support the scene..

                    But if you're going to use a laptop for your girlie parties, then uh... well, i'm not sure what else to say other than insults mocking you

                    Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
                    .
                    kerBLAM



                    Comment

                    • Loverofstories
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 71

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more t

                      delete post underneath this one

                      Comment

                      • g0ldenSun11
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 243

                        #26
                        Did you read ANY of the first page? You would have seen that EB has already stated that suggestion.

                        Comment

                        • Snapps
                          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 5650

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now more t

                          Ok he is obviously not going to kill himself if they don't give him a laptop.

                          That was the worst comment I have heard in this thread.

                          Comment

                          • Specforces
                            Yes
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 5028

                            #28
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now mo

                            Originally posted by SpookG
                            You're a wimp. Real men use turntables, or at least a cd mixer or spinners. Soulseek DJs don't get much respect because by stealing music you don't support the scene..

                            But if you're going to use a laptop for your ie parties, then uh... well, i'm not sure what else to say other than insults mocking you
                            I can hear the 4 year olds laughing now.

                            Jay, do what you want to do, it's your happiness and money in the end.
                            Check Out My Music

                            Comment

                            • falconsfan14
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 2183

                              #29
                              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (Now mo

                              Originally posted by lightdarkness
                              This is what I have so far


                              Dell Inspiron 6000d
                              $949 (After 30% off INSTANTLY)

                              1.5 Ghz Intel Pentium M Processor
                              XP Home
                              64MB DDR ATI’s MOBILITY RADEON X300
                              512MB DDR2 SDRAM
                              40 GB Hard Drive
                              8x DVD ROM drive
                              802.11b/g 54Mbps Wireless card
                              1Yr Ltd Warranty, 1 Yr Mail-in Service, 1 Yr Tech Support

                              DJ’ing is a breeze with a laptop. Portable, reliable, and you can’t scratch the bottom By using a laptop instead of CD’s, you can fit many more songs in a small package. Instead of mom bugging me to figure out the first ten songs I am going to play, I can basically set up the entire night before hand, adjusting to requests. Songs couldn’t be easier to find! Just type in the name, and you instantly have it! Even easily print out your entire list of songs whenever need be. No more organizing cd’s, the DJ software does everything for you. Think of a song to add to the play list last minute? No need to download and burn it, just download it and you are ready to go. You can be adding to your selection whenever you want, and not have to deal with CD’s.

                              Not only will this laptop be beneficial to DJ’ing, but also for college. When I go to college, I will buy a new desktop; however, I will have the laptop to take with me to classes when I need to take notes. I won’t have lug home a big computer whenever I come home, but only a small laptop.




                              Testimonials

                              JurseyRider734
                              Jay MacLean should get a laptop because he is a good boy, is smart, helps everyone, is nice, and it would be more efficient for him to use one for his DJing and schoolwork. He can take the laptop anywhere he wants incase there is a conflict with the whereabouts of his "work station”. My laptop was efficient for me because I could take it away on vacation and still have access to the computer, it was also small and i didn't have to worry about the hassle of setting the whole thing up. It also makes less noise and has all the necessities you need, but you can take it on the go.

                              Flypie743
                              To Whom It May Concern:
                              Our world is mostly about technology today. Most things revolve around
                              technology. Hardly anybody writes a 5 paragraph essay on paper
                              anymore. Laptops are a form of technology that can be very useful in
                              many ways. Laptops are portable, easy to use, and a great learning
                              tool. First, laptops are great because you can take them anywhere.
                              Let's say you are going on a family vacation over spring break. Poor
                              Jay has to type up an essay that is due after spring break. Well, now
                              that is a problem. Jay has a few options. He can do the essay after
                              your family gets back from vacation. This will lower the quality of
                              the essay and get Jay a bad grade. This grade could bring down his
                              whole quarter average, which colleges look at. Not a good idea.
                              However, if Jay had a laptop he could bring it on the family vacation
                              and spend time on the plane ride/car ride writing his essay. This
                              would give him time to make a rough draft and a final copy which would
                              allow him more time to correct and perfect this essay. One would agree
                              that the second option sounds best. Laptops can be very helpful. Jay
                              is a junior, right? He is going to college in approximately a year.
                              Laptops are a HUGE help in college. Jay can take his laptop to class
                              with him. Most people can type faster than they can write notes. This
                              means that:
                              A. Jay's notes will be organized neatly in folders.
                              B. Because he is so organized he will be able to study better for exams
                              C. He will get all the notes taken down because of fast typing capabilities
                              D. He will get a great job because he aces all of his college courses
                              Laptops are great because they are portable. Laptops are easy to use
                              if you know how to use them, which your son, Jay, does. So there you
                              have it. A laptop will help him immensely. Last but not least, a
                              laptop will help him in his schoolwork. I bet his grades will improve
                              because he will be able to access his computer anywhere. He will be
                              able to type up notes, write essays on the go, study for tests in the
                              car, etc. I would suggest letting Jay get a laptop. It is a win
                              situation. You already know he spends all of his time on the computer,
                              so the laptop really wouldn't change much there. He will be able to do
                              many things that he can't do with a PC. I got a laptop recently and I
                              have loved every moment I have had it, and I am sure if you let your
                              son get a laptop he will enjoy it and use it to it's full
                              capabilities.


                              very nice ld

                              Comment

                              • Snapps
                                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 5650

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: LD NEEDS YOU (No

                                Jay, is this your money or your parents?

                                And in the outcome I would like my CD you promised. Thank you

                                EDIT: Falconsfan, he did not write that. Those are the testimonials other people gave him to give to his parents. This must seriously be the first message board you have ever been to.

                                How old are you?

                                Comment

                                Working...