On Thursday not one flake had touched the ground and we were off. We got about 2 inches that day? Then on Friday we were closed, too...maybe for like 3-4 inches? It snowed again and we got about 3-4 more inches so we were off Monday. It snowed 1 inch again last night and we got a 2 hour delay.
hey man i can relate we had some snow today and our principal is soo stubbornd she still made us come to school
Oh my god, you're exactly the kind of person who annoys me while whining about snow days.
It is NOT the principals decision. It is the school boards decision. If you're going to complain, at least know what you're complaining about.
Oh, and I doubt you guys got 3 feet of snow =P. I'm like 20 minutes from where you live, and we got barely 5 inches. Not even enough to use the snow plow, but just enough that it needed to be shovelled :<
A few inches of snow will shut down the entire Seattle area.
Regardless, I too go to college, and the one day we got a decent amount of snow last year, I didn't go to classes, and neither did 90% of the student body. Classes were still on as scheduled, but they as well have been closed.
Originally posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
All the roads leading to my school were flooded (seriously, what genius builds a school right next to a wash?) but it remained open, and it smelt so horrible. So what if you have snow, at least it isnt toxic mud water. Oh, and I think a hobo was killed too.
Comment