what ARE you getting for christmas (for sure)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • banditcom
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 6243

    #46
    Money (at most $150).. that will be used to pay back gifts I bought..
    2 new tires
    Probably $100 in Best Buy gift cards..
    Maybe a GBA game from my brothers, or something in that price range..

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #47
      Metal DDR Pad, $230
      Some video games from grandparents $120
      Video games from parents $150
      Keyboard $15
      $100

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #48
        Anybody getting Paper Mario 2 or Chain of Memories: YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Both of these games rule.

        Moogy - You better play ToS endlessly until it's over.

        Anyway, I got more presents. I didn't open them, OK? I just knew what I got this time. I'm not PURE evil yet.

        I got a v220 camera phone. It's hawtness. Also some other random items.

        ~Squeek

        Comment

        • emccky
          Banned
          • Apr 2004
          • 4811

          #49
          DDR extreme + 2pads. No clue what my other gifts are going to be. DDR is not my "big" gift(s)

          Comment

          • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 1607

            #50
            The only thing I'm dead sure that I'm getting is the Ultimate Matrix Collection, and that's only because I looked at the reciept (sp?)
            I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

            SN = SickCatBodySpray

            Comment

            • Draigun
              om nom nom nom.
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2004
              • 751

              #51
              A laptop...but I've already gotten it..so I guess nothing..

              If I can get some more Best Buy gift cards from all my relatives again..then I should be able to get a DS <3.. (Speaking of which..I saw a preview for Tales of Eternia..is this another in the genre of Tales of Phantasia/Symphonia games?)

              And just so you know..the laptop is this Christmas, my birthday, and next Christmas's present.. :P
              What?

              Comment

              • moose89
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 68

                #52
                hmmm, maybe i should get ddr?

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #53
                  Draigun - Yes, Tales of Eternia is part of the "Tales" series as created by Namco. I think it is a re-make of Destiny 1 or 2, but I'm not sure on this one. Moogy probably knows.

                  Wow, Shonen Jump Superstars is looking a WHOLE lot like Super Smash Bros. Melee. I really want to try this out.

                  Though, I'm not getting a DS for a while. I know it's fun and I know the games for it now are numerous, but I just want to hold off on it for a while.

                  ~Squeek

                  Comment

                  • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1607

                    #54
                    I know for a fact that my brother's getting a PS2 along with MKeception, but I'm not sure if he's getting any other games than that.
                    I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                    SN = SickCatBodySpray

                    Comment

                    • Draigun
                      om nom nom nom.
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 751

                      #55
                      Originally posted by MrESqueek
                      Draigun - Yes, Tales of Eternia is part of the "Tales" series as created by Namco. I think it is a re-make of Destiny 1 or 2, but I'm not sure on this one. Moogy probably knows.
                      The preview looked like it was the next game..So I'll probably get that on DS when it comes out I've beaten ToP and I'm close to beating ToS..
                      What?

                      Comment

                      • emccky
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 4811

                        #56
                        everyone should get DDR.

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #57
                          My cobalt will win though.



                          Comment

                          • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 3078

                            #58
                            Now I am getting Chokkan Hitofude as well. .

                            Comment

                            • prayerbassist15
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 22

                              #59
                              well I dont really get gifts any more just money but I got 200.00 dollars in cash(i'm visiting my dad for the the holidays so I got early presents) and i've got about 140.00 saved up so I'm deffinetly getting a new guitar, i'm not sure if I should go acoustic or electric hmmmm.........
                              STRONGBAD:\"I got an e-mail in my pocket, and i think it\'s starting to melt\"

                              Jack Black: \"Cello\" .........\"it\'s a bass\"

                              Comment

                              • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1607

                                #60
                                Originally posted by prayerbassist15
                                well I dont really get gifts any more just money but I got 200.00 dollars in cash(i'm visiting my dad for the the holidays so I got early presents) and i've got about 140.00 saved up so I'm deffinetly getting a new guitar, i'm not sure if I should go acoustic or electric hmmmm.........
                                I prefer electric but that's probably just me.
                                I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                                SN = SickCatBodySpray

                                Comment

                                Working...