Michigander Meeting at Troy AFC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #76
    so we need like 6 of these things, its pretty easy to coordiante.. a west coast one in mid or southern Cali, a new england one in NYC or thereabouts, a midatlandtic in DC or thereabout, a midwest in michigan or thereabouts, and a southeast in Tampa or thereabouts...

    Done, I'm a genius, i plan on seeing you all in NYC next weekend haha
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • The_Q
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 4391

      #77
      You missed one, blah. Let's have it in Texas. DFW.

      Q

      Comment

      • User6773

        #78
        If you want to hold your own meeting make your own topic. This is for the Michigan meeting. But don't spam this forum with stuff that will never happen, nor should you make a meetup thread unless you know there are at least a few people in the area. Meaning - no "ANYONE FROM MY TOWN WANT TO MEET UP?" threads.

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #79
          well I would assume there are an assload of people in the tristate area, and going to New York City is probably the easiest place to get to in the world
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #80
            Originally posted by MrESqueek
            Well, when I said that (omg so long ago wtf), I was kidding.

            I personally do not want to ever see any of you.

            No offense.

            ~Squeek
            You hurt me.

            I'd like to meet Squeek. 'Course, he's a good 4 years older than me and would hate me for it. XD

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            Working...