Michigander Meeting at Troy AFC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ImEric12
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 1952

    #16
    Yeah, my parents say the same thing, but if I beg enough, I'll eventually be able to convince them. And Analog Boy, what school do you go to? I know a lot of people that live in SCS.

    Comment

    • User6773

      #17
      I live in SW Ohio and I might even make the drive to go here if it's sometime over Christmas break. Hooray for FFR real-world gatherings, I knew this would happen eventually.

      What about AFC Westland instead of Troy? IIDX 8th + DDR EX + DDR 7th + DM10 + GF11 HOLY CRAP.

      Note bolded part.

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #18
        How about Pinball Pete's?

        It's Nestle's favorite Ann Arbor hangout.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • Tank101
          I V vi iii IV I IV V
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2004
          • 2082

          #19
          I live less than an hour away from Chardish, but I have no idea how far you guys want to meet is from Huntington WV.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #20
            I would be willing to travel up to 5 hours for a FFR meet
            I hope we can go to chardish's place.

            Comment

            • User6773

              #21
              You understand that my place sucks, right? The coolest Bemani arcade around here has DDREX, BM 7th, a broken GF 8th, and a broken ITG.

              Michigan is really the place to be. LD, try looking into cheap bus fares.

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #22
                Greyhound rocks for Bus fares. And those busses can haul some serious ass, too!

                Be sure to stop by me, 'cause there is no way that I can ever come to it if it is in Troy. Hard enough in Pinball Pete's. O_o

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #23
                  Hey, how about Maryland? White Marsh Mall? Eh?

                  You get to meet TWO PEOPLE. Me and Soccr. I say we gather in MD.

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #24
                    Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 35 minutes Total Est. Distance: 278.39 miles
                    I'll be there

                    Comment

                    • ImEric12
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 1952

                      #25
                      So, list so far:
                      Me
                      Risq
                      Afrobean
                      Analog Boy
                      MAYBE Chardish
                      MAYBE Tank101
                      LD


                      :O This'll be awesome.

                      Anyway, I doubt we'd be able to do it during Christmas break, but maybe... I don't get my license until February, so it's likely that I won't be able to do it until then... I dunno if my parents'll drive me out there. I'll be gone most of Christmas break, too, as well as other people probably will. I'm not sure, though.

                      Comment

                      • mastergd
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 9

                        #26
                        once i get my drivers licence then id prolly go. oh around february would prolly do nice, lets just hope the roads arent all slushy.

                        Comment

                        • QreepyBORIS
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 7454

                          #27
                          Good luck with the slush; it's a fucking certainty!

                          Summer is always ideal. But always so far away.

                          Signature subject to change.

                          THE ZERRRRRG.

                          Comment

                          • User6773

                            #28
                            Summer 2005 it is then. Qreepy, will you have your license by then?

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #29
                              Originally posted by ImEric12
                              Anyway, I doubt we'd be able to do it during Christmas break, but maybe... I don't get my license until February, so it's likely that I won't be able to do it until then... I dunno if my parents'll drive me out there. I'll be gone most of Christmas break, too, as well as other people probably will. I'm not sure, though.
                              Quoted for Truth.

                              Comment

                              • ImEric12
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 1952

                                #30
                                Yeah, I think Summer 2005 would be best for everyone. Plenty of free time, many more will have drivers licenses, no slush on the roads, etc.

                                Comment

                                Working...