3 person bday party with female jello wrestling..will update

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • banditcom
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 6243

    #16
    RE: Re: 3 person bday party with female jello wrestling..wil

    Alright... Sorority girls bailed, but we had some alright girls go... and then one really hot one that I know. I had my friend take some pics when she was up in the front (there were too many people..). Later on, I took a lot of pics. Some of the pics I have a finger or two in the way. I did not notice as the lcd was too dark, and it wasn't my camera. So, some shots that could have been really good were ruined.

    I'll get them all uploaded later when I go to my friend's. I took a small clip, but it didn't turn out because of the lighting.

    Comment

    • Arch0wl
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 6344

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: 3 person bday party with female jello wrestl

      Originally posted by Privateer
      Dude, that's the stuff that gets on www.collegehumor.com and stuff.
      My quasar video got on collegehumor.com

      Comment

      • dinnerroll
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 283

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 3 person bday party with female jello wr

        There is a vasaline wrestling video on collegehumor.....hm...There's always next year.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: 3 person bday party with female jello wrestl

          Originally posted by dinnerroll
          I can't wait for college. It's gonna rock
          You will fail and waste your parents' money.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • dinnerroll
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 283

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 3 person bday party with female jello wr

            Why? I'm in all the highest classes at my school. I don't know how much that will have to do with college but I sure as hell won't fail. I plan on trying to get scholorships or something to save money also.

            Comment

            • Moogy
              嗚呼
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 10303

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 3 person bday party with female jello wr

              This topic is grossly immature.
              Plz visit my blog

              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

              Comment

              • ThEclipse
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 1641

                #22
                Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 3 person bday party with female jell

                Originally posted by dinnerroll
                Why? I'm in all the highest classes at my school. I don't know how much that will have to do with college but I sure as hell won't fail. I plan on trying to get scholorships or something to save money also.
                Grade 4 math is not a high class....sorry.

                Comment

                • dinnerroll
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 283

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 3 person bday party with female

                  What in the hell do you have against me? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

                  Comment

                  Working...