One of The Best Songs I've Ever Heard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

    Chromer is this their only album?
    Mouse on Mars has many albums. I havent heard anything from this album before...it is a lot less...experimental than their others.

    Not the Mouse on Mars I am use to. Though still good nonetheless.

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #32
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      Chromer is this their only album?
      Mouse on Mars has many albums. I havent heard anything from this album before...it is a lot less...experimental than their others.

      Not the Mouse on Mars I am use to. Though still good nonetheless.
      Yeah, I agree. I think their best was Vulvaland.

      Comment

      • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2003
        • 1663

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

        I've heard better... but still not bad.
        Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
        Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
        Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

        Comment

        • aperson
          FFR Hall of Fame
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 3434

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

          Mouse on Mars is pretty good, I have quite a collection of their stuff. This song is less experimental than what they usually do, but their style is so varied it's hard to place them in one area.

          I'd say their strongest album is Idiology.

          Comment

          Working...