One of The Best Songs I've Ever Heard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

    Some of the beats are O.K. but mostly I don't like it.

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

      Thats all you had to say from the beginning.

      Comment

      • flypie743
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 3210

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

        No, before I said I didn't like it entirely. Now I am saying the beats are OK. There is a difference.

        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

          You're confuzzling me now. =\

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

            This is way to weird for my blood. If the distortion wasn't so heavy I might like it, but the distortion makes it like crazy. Either way, I think I'll stick to my old rap and old punk thank you very much.

            Comment

            • linus
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2003
              • 2417

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

              WTF? only 30 seconds?...
              gone.

              Comment

              • Chromer
                Hookers and Blow
                • Jul 2003
                • 4981

                #22
                Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

                Originally posted by djshox
                Chromer is this their only album?
                No this group has been out since we were born so they have about 3 other albums. The best one they ever came out with was "Vulvaland" so check that one out first.

                And I meant, for 30 seconds, it plays for 30 seconds then it pauses so you have to keep clicking it to hear the whole song.

                Comment

                • linus
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 2417

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

                  It sucks...
                  gone.

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

                    ¬_¬ OMG........

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

                      Pretty nice. Not my flavor, but it's definitely got a Groove...

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

                        I've heard MUCH better stuff. The song that you said stood out and was the best was like, the worst of the ones I listened to. Some of it was alright, but it's not worth clicking every 30 seconds, honestly.
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • Kenzya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 3411

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

                          I... wouldn't even... listen to this again..

                          One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                          Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                          I'm Still Alive

                          Comment

                          • Chromer
                            Hookers and Blow
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 4981

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

                            Please keep your disheartening comments to yourselves people. Only post if you have something nice to say.

                            Comment

                            • Anticrombie0909
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4683

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

                              I agree that in the beginning, it seriously sucks. But around 2:00 it speeds up a little and turns into an okay song.

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: One of The Best Songs I

                                I think th song has a strong ending but thats my opinion. The beginning and the end are my two favorite parts of the song.

                                Comment

                                Working...