G-mail has 1 GB of storage...psssh. This site's got 3GB

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tnyhwk900
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4106

    #16
    I don't use either.

    Outlook Express, bitches. =D

    Comment

    • Arch0wl
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 6344

      #17
      Outlook Express sucks ass especially for someone like me who gets virus emails out the ass

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #18
        perhaps all those people are trying to tell you something............
        RIP

        Comment

        • CypherToorima
          Boss of all bosses
          • Jul 2003
          • 2452

          #19
          I'll stick with yahoo. It works for me, and I don't see a point for switching.
          I'm a figantic gaggot

          Comment

          • tnyhwk900
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4106

            #20
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            Outlook Express sucks ass especially for someone like me who gets virus emails out the ass
            I barely ever check my email anyway, so it doesn't matter. =P

            I'm talking like once every two weeks here.

            Comment

            • Moogy
              嗚呼
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 10303

              #21
              I use my site email.

              Because I can put any random name @ tsukuru.net that I want to and it'll go to the main account.
              Plz visit my blog

              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #22
                Catch-all accounts are awesome

                Comment

                • stormax
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 5

                  #23
                  GMALE IS GOD ENOUGH Y WUOLD U NED 3GB OF SPAEC.!1!11!11!1!11 OMG LOL UNLES U USE IT AS A S2RAEG111! OMG

                  Comment

                  • Squeek
                    let it snow~
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 14444

                    #24
                    What, you're serious? I can't tell. Possibly because you're new here.

                    I use Outlook; not Express. My ISP provides its users with large and efficient e-mail accounts and I just linked it to outlook to make it easier on myself.

                    Tis really no big deal. I can set it up to filter all spammers that send me e-mail forever. My friend gets like 50 peices of mail a day and only 2 get by his filter. Those two were from his school.

                    ~Squeek

                    Comment

                    • djsmalls
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 735

                      #25
                      djsmalls@gmail.com and djsmalls@notech.us im gonna use both i guess... as long as this 3gb place stays free

                      Comment

                      • Mwerp
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 1078

                        #26
                        gangsta male 4 lyfe~

                        Comment

                        • deposition
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 1115

                          #27
                          wtf 'notech' is that suppose to mean you dont believe in technology or something?

                          Comment

                          Working...