Women gets pissed at Adult Swim

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MalReynolds
    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
    • Sep 2003
    • 6571

    #46
    I like how the majority of the people in this thread insist that they aren't influenced by any way by violent TV shows, and then they all reccomend to kill the woman in various fashions.

    Pip-pip.

    Mal
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


    My new novel:

    Maledictions: The Offering.

    Now in Paperback!

    Comment

    • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 3078

      #47
      Coming from a guy who writes children's books in his spare time.

      Comment

      • jazzmosis
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 521

        #48
        I find the article amusing: She's "demanding" that the network crumble to her demands. Because, we all know that appeasing one woman is more important then the ratings spike the network gets from Adult Swim.

        Boo hoo. Deal with it. I don't like Reality Shows on FOX, so what do I do? I don't watch them. If you don't like TV, don't watch those shows. How is that hard?

        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
        <3 Jazzoo.

        Comment

        • Spazzbite
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 2181

          #49
          Originally posted by chardish
          V-Chip (for EXTREME)
          V-Chip from IIDX 5th style is SOOO much better.

          Originally posted by Quicker
          shades don't break unless you break them.

          Comment

          • Lupin_the_3rd
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 2665

            #50
            Is that woman INSANE???



            She missed my favorite show, for christ's sake!

            Comment

            • Tank101
              I V vi iii IV I IV V
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2004
              • 2082

              #51
              Re: Women gets pissed at Adult Swim

              Originally posted by Mrs. Hoover
              "Hearing the words "damn" and "hell" muttered on the same network that shows
              Originally posted by Mrs. Hoover
              a bad influence on
              children

              Comment

              • CrazyIrishman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 9

                #52
                Parents who whine about shit like this are the ones who have the fucked up kids. They are too ignorant to realize that their own horrible parenting is why their children act the way they do, not some shit they saw on television. If television really influences them that much then the parent obviously hasn't instilled many morals in the kid. And on a different note...who the fuck thinks that way anymore? People are so nieve to the world...the worlds a bitch and theres nothing you can do about that, its dirty, screwed up, and corrupt. But thats why its so interesting.

                Comment

                Working...