ATTN: Girls of FFR (Serious topic, not horny kid topic)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Privateer
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 2962

    #31
    Originally posted by esupin
    Too bad in Massachusette they just raised the driving age to 18.
    Guess alot more seniors are going to be taking the bus now.
    What the hell? When did they raise the driving age? That sucks.

    PM me the town you live in, I think I live in the same one. That'd be awesome.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #32
      Originally posted by Moogy
      Wow.

      All guys responded to this thread.
      I was remarking that myself earlier. Girls just don't listen, or don't care.

      Comment

      • staroceanfreakx
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 1034

        #33
        I thought I would get at least ONE response from a girl. Oh well, I guess I'll just see her this weekend and whatever happens happens.

        Synthlight wrote:
        You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
        IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
        StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
        IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
        IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
        IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

        Comment

        Working...