If you could resurrect one person, who would it be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LEGO
    Banned
    • Apr 2003
    • 994

    #16
    I'd bring back Theodore Roosevelt so he could KICK GEORGE BUSH'S ---

    Comment

    • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 3078

      #17
      The first indian so I could set him on fire.

      Comment

      • ddrking133
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 584

        #18
        Andre The Giant. And he would be my body guard
        [/center]

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #19
          HAMMER TIME ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

          Man, we were playing that today in band. Good times.

          I would secretly bring back Andy Kaufman and we would keep it a secret. Then he could make a giant comeback and everyone would figure that his death was just one big humongous prank, and the world would forever live in peace and prosperity.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #20
            Okay, now if for some reason I'm unable to wish myself back, I'd find some really hot porn star that has died and bring her back. She'd be so happy that she'd marry me, and I'd be one happy dude.

            Again, me being a selfish bastard influences my choice greatly.
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • Master_of_PARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1599

              #21
              Originally posted by evilbutterfly
              Okay, now if for some reason I'm unable to wish myself back, I'd find some really hot porn star that has died and bring her back. She'd be so happy that she'd marry me, and I'd be one happy dude.

              Again, me being a selfish bastard influences my choice greatly.
              Eb, that's a great choice for a ressERECTION.
              Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

              Comment

              • Varia
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 1713

                #22
                Originally posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                The first indian so I could set him on fire.
                Why would you do that to some poor guy who lives in India?

                And i'd do it evilbutterfly style...one life isn't enough for me.
                GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                I THINK SO

                Comment

                • Privateer
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 2962

                  #23
                  I care about nobody that is currently dead, at the moment. Not enough to waste my one-time only resurrection ability, at least. I'll save it for now.

                  :P

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #24
                    I like the Andy Kaufman and Andre the Giant ideas.

                    Comment

                    • Arch0wl
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 6344

                      #25
                      Mozart or Beethoven.

                      Comment

                      • Moogy
                        嗚呼
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 10303

                        #26
                        but what if beethoven has a virus rofls
                        Plz visit my blog

                        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                        Comment

                        • Anticrombie0909
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4683

                          #27
                          The Wichowski bro's credibility.

                          Comment

                          • tnyhwk900
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4106

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            but what if beethoven has a virus rofls
                            Moogy's sense of humor.

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
                              The Wichowski bro's credibility.
                              That is so a stolen joke.

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #30
                                Originally posted by tnyhwk900
                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                but what if beethoven has a virus rofls
                                Moogy's sense of humor.
                                I laughed.

                                Comment

                                Working...