Re: I wrote a book about overcoming learning anxiety
Congrats! How did you tackle procrastination while writing your book? Thanks for the answer!
I wrote a book about overcoming learning anxiety
Collapse
X
-
Re: I wrote a book about overcoming learning anxiety
Look at my boy. Way to go Félix; congratulations!Leave a comment:
-
Re: I wrote a book about overcoming learning anxiety
Ty!
What I loved most is seeing my ideas get organized on the page. It helped me make sense of my own reality and, even if no one had read it, it would have been a very powerful exercise for my brain. I once heard someone say, "When you write a book, you have to become the book." That rings true.
There is not a lot that I hated when writing this. Writing is my hobby, like stepping charts used to be. I might have hated writing this if the goal had been to write a book from the beginning, since that would have been a mountain too high to climb. Instead, I wrote the majority of the text as a blog post in 2022 and just kept adding to it as new ideas came to me, until I realized "damn, I have enough material to turn this into a book."
If you look at archive.org for the blog post, you can actually see this evolution: https://web.archive.org/web/20240000...rning-anxiety/
Thanks for your enthusiasm.WOAAAH this is sick!! if i may ask, what is the inspiration/story behind making this book? ill have to check this out!
edit: began reading through it and it seems my question is answered here haha. (though, please feel free to share any additional insights/stories if you want!!)
It is the secret ambition of all writers to be read, so know that your words are energizing and feel really sweet! Indeed, the inspiration behind the book is told in its first part.
I wrote this because I had learning anxiety and felt stuck in life since I didn't know how to learn about something if it didn't immediately click with me. When I was threatened with losing my job in 2022, I decided to give everything I had to try to learn the skills I was missing, to see how far I could really make it. In this process, I learned how to learn, and it was a transformative experience. I found, among many things, my calling in life, which is to bring joy back into learning.Leave a comment:
-
Re: I wrote a book about overcoming learning anxiety
WOAAAH this is sick!! if i may ask, what is the inspiration/story behind making this book? ill have to check this out!
edit: began reading through it and it seems my question is answered here haha. (though, please feel free to share any additional insights/stories if you want!!)Last edited by Zyxel; 07-22-2024, 07:17 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: I wrote a book about overcoming learning anxiety
Congrats on the book!! Wow that's really cool. What did you love and hate the most about the whole book writing process, if anything?Leave a comment:
-
I wrote a book about overcoming learning anxiety
Last edited by MarioNintendo; 06-15-2025, 01:10 PM.Tags: None


Leave a comment: