Spending Valentine's Day sitting at the social security office with a neighbor

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #16
    Re: Spending Valentine's Day sitting at the social security office with a neighbor

    My friend has the dance maniax if you ever come to Michigan we can go to his house and play
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #17
      Re: Spending Valentine's Day sitting at the social security office with a neighbor

      Y'all out here talkin' about beaches and shit and I'm buried in snow!

      NOT FAIR!

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #18
        Re: Spending Valentine's Day sitting at the social security office with a neighbor

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        My friend has the dance maniax if you ever come to Michigan we can go to his house and play
        What the fuck did they just start handing machines out or some shit lol. I wonder if Nestlekwik jump on any of that sweetness I know he loved the spot.

        I would absolutely love to get back up there. If it happens, y'all will be in the know.

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Y'all out here talkin' about beaches and shit and I'm buried in snow!

        NOT FAIR!
        Vacation down here dude
        ​

        Comment

        Working...