Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mahou
    魔法少女
    • Jan 2006
    • 2153

    #16
    Re: Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

    B U L K I N G D A Y
    Originally posted by lofty rhino
    one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
    AND watch anime.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #17
      Re: Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

      Gobble gobble

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #18
        Re: Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

        Originally posted by Spenner
        Happy thanksgiving Y’ALL

        Last edited by MixMasterLar; 11-22-2018, 05:58 PM. Reason: Gobble Gobble
        ​

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #19
          Re: Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

          Why only wish a happy thanksgiving to the us
          Why not to everybody
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #20
            Re: Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            Why only wish a happy thanksgiving to the us
            Why not to everybody
            You ever hear the story of Thanksgiving?
            ​

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #21
              Re: Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

              Some white people came to America and didn't know how to adult and the native Americans showed them how
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • Zeldagurlfan1
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 333

                #22
                Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

                I usually spend holidays alone, Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving. this year was one to add to the books. My family doesn’t do it. It has nothing to do with me being vegan either.
                The sadness looms over me and I tend to get myself into emotional trouble and beg family members to talk to me. No one does so... It’s kind of pathetic, but I hope no one has to go through what I do. I mean, my thanksgiving is in October but honestly, awareness comes in all forms and I hope everyone spent it with who they love.

                I think I spent mine at the strip club xD lol I tend to block things out though.

                Anyone else dreading Xmas? [emoji3061]


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Zeldagurlfan1; 11-25-2018, 04:19 AM.

                Comment

                Working...