from now on my proper form of address is Archmage Arch0wl and/or Prophet Alfred

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Untimely Friction
    D6 Challeneged
    • Aug 2012
    • 1267

    #46
    Re: from now on my proper form of address is Archmage Arch0wl and/or Prophet Alfred

    I don't get why people get egotistical about politics on a rhythem gaming website

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #47
      Re: from now on my proper form of address is Archmage Arch0wl and/or Prophet Alfred

      i want to say "posting after alex jones vid with no context in ct" but i can't remember if it was you or v-ormix

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #48
        Re: from now on my proper form of address is Archmage Arch0wl and/or Prophet Alfred

        Originally posted by Untimely Friction
        I don't get why people get egotistical about politics on a rhythem gaming website
        I forgot what FFR's actual purpose was back in like 2009
        ​

        Comment

        Working...