I feel like it's the end for my arms

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Soul Evans
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2016
    • 257

    #16
    Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

    Okay i just took some pain killer for sore muscles, that means i can keep practicing today hopefully

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #17
      Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

      take two days off and rest your arms
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

        Didn't you read though?

        He took some pain pills so he can practice some more today!!!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Walrusizer
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Aug 2014
          • 1080

          #19
          Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

          has arm pain, risking permanent damage

          instead of taking a break like everybody has said, takes pain killer to play even more and fuck his arms up even further

          inb4 he can never play again because he fucks his arms up horribly
          Last edited by Walrusizer; 08-3-2016, 04:37 PM.
          is expressing my inability to create a creative signature an act of creativity in and of itself?

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #20
            Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

            good, no one likes a quitter

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Soul Evans
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2016
              • 257

              #21
              Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

              So you guys really want me to stop? hmm
              coffee might cool me down because i was a little mad about it

              Comment

              • Dinglesberry
                longing
                • Dec 2007
                • 2679

                #22
                Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

                Originally posted by Soul Evans
                So you guys really want me to stop? hmm
                coffee might cool me down because i was a little mad about it

                Comment

                • Soul Evans
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2016
                  • 257

                  #23
                  Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

                  Okay then :<

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #24
                    Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

                    Originally posted by Soul Evans
                    So you guys really want me to stop? hmm
                    coffee might cool me down because i was a little mad about it
                    Gonna put this in the nicest/harshest way possible:

                    Stop being an idiot. Multiple people are telling you the best solution to remedy pain in your arms and you give them the middle finger and say you took pain pills????????????

                    Pain pills doesn't help the long term effects of the damage you could/are doing to your arms right now. I'm a little steamed because I went through some really bad hand pains while climbing out of D6 and had I not listened to the same posts that are being posted here about breaks I'm pretty sure I'd be permanently out of the game because of not taking the right steps to recovery.

                    I don't want to see another player not be able to participate because they didn't listen to people about taking care of your hands and/or arms.
                    Last edited by _Zenith_; 08-3-2016, 05:32 PM. Reason: Word Choice





                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #25
                      Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Stop being an idiot.
                      /thread

                      Comment

                      • Soul Evans
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2016
                        • 257

                        #26
                        Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

                        I feel like me not stopping has something to do with another personal issue i'm dealing with, frankly it's been effecting my health altogether and is something i cannot do anything about

                        Comment

                        • Dinglesberry
                          longing
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 2679

                          #27
                          Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

                          Calm pls ;_;

                          Context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re1ejyCATME

                          took two months of demos
                          fifteen hours composing
                          four minutes of calm pls mayhem.
                          Moral of the story is play other games, just take a break and play something that isn't as demanding I guess. Calm pls is a inside joke in a small tight knit competitive game I play, but it means you gotta relax brother :P
                          Last edited by Dinglesberry; 08-3-2016, 06:05 PM.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #28
                            Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

                            Originally posted by Soul Evans
                            I feel like me not stopping has something to do with another personal issue i'm dealing with, frankly it's been effecting my health altogether and is something i cannot do anything about
                            -->makes thread about arms for advice
                            -->does not listen to advice
                            -->makes second thread about arms for advice
                            -->does not listen to advice, gives excuses for not listening to advice
                            -->attention whoring, requesting thread lock (he should have updated the first thread anyways)


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

                              Originally posted by Soul Evans
                              I feel like me not stopping has something to do with another personal issue i'm dealing with, frankly it's been effecting my health altogether and is something i cannot do anything about
                              See ya after that hospital visit, bro!!!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Spenner
                                Forum User
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 2403

                                #30
                                Re: I feel like it's the end for my arms

                                Taking pain killers to ignore prominent physical signs to stop an activity-- listen to your body my friend. Not the narcoticized version but the one from before!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...