Arch0wl has no sense of humor.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jam930
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 1069

    #31
    Originally posted by Laharl
    the giant gap of doom
    lol.
    -Jamie

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #32
      YAY! 4 character posts! if it were anybody else or in any other thread i'd fuss

      oh, and thanks Laharl. whats this thread about, anyway?
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Kenzya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 3411

        #33
        My anus is bleeding.

        One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
        Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
        I'm Still Alive

        Comment

        • Laharl
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 1821

          #34
          I edited that spam post to get out of the giant gap of doom. Please go read it.
          SIG PICTURES:

          POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

          Comment

          • fusi0n
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 2158

            #35
            Originally posted by Kenzya
            My anus is bleeding.
            http://www.ebaumsworld.com/buttplugs.shtml

            That should fix it right up.

            Comment

            • Laharl
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 1821

              #36
              Remind me to never make a thread here again.
              SIG PICTURES:

              POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #37
                Will do, Cap'n! *Slaute*

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Laharl
                  And now I get into the question of why do I even care about any of you people? Why do I let you into the very facet of my being? Why does it mean so much to me that random, often faceless people will take the time out to just read a little about my life and see what I have to say about things? Is it an overcompensation for the inability to make friends offline, for all the love I may have been able to recieve from those I've been surrounded with my entire life but never shared it?
                  it's easier to be yourself online and make friends, at least in my experience. i can talk and be open and honest with u guys here, but in person i'd be a nervous wreck (especially with somebody like Jamie, if u know what i mean). it's easy to be open online because it seems a lil less real, and therefore less risky. we cant even be sure if u're telling the truth, so it doesnt hurt to go ahead and reveal all.

                  well, thats how i think, anywho. i'm alot better at making friends and being cool online, and i seek attention and acceptance here because i cant find any in reality. it sucks, but at least i admit i'm pathetic :P
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • Spazzbite
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 2181

                    #39
                    Damnit, I was looking through this entire thread just to see if there was a post of Arch laughing his ass off... But there wasn't... This thread has failed.

                    Originally posted by Quicker
                    shades don't break unless you break them.

                    Comment

                    • Specforces
                      Yes
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 5028

                      #40
                      Cmon Laharl, I have a sense of humor too, but this thread is just asking for nonsense.
                      Check Out My Music

                      Comment

                      Working...